Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

so who do we play next and what time?

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, November 16, 2007, 09:13:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

only good thing about this is we have an opportunity to get the bad taste out of their mouths.

gotta win the next one against temple or CoC

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: 94 Hawg on November 16, 2007, 09:27:16 pm
Sunday @ 4:30 cst
vs VCU  I  think

oh....my.....gosh

please tell me we dont play VCU

we may have 60 TOs against them

94 Hawg

~ Will Rogers

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

94 Hawg

if your gonna lose, now is the time to do it. in march, nobody will care about what happened in puerto rico
~ Will Rogers

Hogtropolis™

We're playing at 4:00 CST on ESPN2 against Grant's VCU Rams.  This is the game I was hoping for, but I was hoping for it to be the championship game, not the consolation game.

Grant and Pel used to coach together at Marshall and Florida under Donavon.  I'm sure both know each other pretty well and this should turn out to be a dang good game.  Hopefully Pel can get our turnover problem fixed today so we can come out on top tomorrow.  GO HOGS!

MDH

Quote from: 94 Hawg on November 17, 2007, 06:10:24 am
if your gonna lose, now is the time to do it. in march, nobody will care about what happened in puerto rico

True to an extent, however, the RPI doesn't forget.

Go hogs take it to Grant and crew!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

blacksuit

i'll be watchin, hopefully pel and pbev can get this team to play with some heart

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: blacksuit on November 17, 2007, 06:48:05 pm
i'll be watchin, hopefully pel and pbev can get this team to play with some heart

Well they just blew any planned opportunities to see the area...that was cancelled and in its place 2 very focused and exhausting practices on today's menu.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 17, 2007, 06:50:45 pm
Quote from: blacksuit on November 17, 2007, 06:48:05 pm

Well they just blew any planned opportunities to see the area...that was cancelled and in its place 2 very focused and exhausting practices on today's menu.

hope they have enough in the tank to beat VCU tomorrow.

its gonna be tough

blacksuit

from http://www.nwanews.com/adg/Sports/207926/

Quote"Passing and catching is a problem for us," Pelphrey said. "There were times [against Providence ] when you couldn't tell whether our guys were passing it to the guys in the red shirts or actually were trying to throw it to the guys in the white shirts."

Pelphrey said he won't tolerate a performance such as Arkansas turned in Friday night and that he'll keep running players into the game until he finds the right combination.

"It will be a revolving door, and I have no problem with that," Pelphrey said. "They can think it's embarrassing.... I don't care.

Kind of reminds me of Spurrier, in a good way.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 17, 2007, 06:51:51 pm
hope they have enough in the tank to beat VCU tomorrow.

its gonna be tough

Since Turnovers are mostly mental mistakes I think he will just get into their heads like a Marine Corps drill instructor more than put them through any physical endurance, because they never showed any symptoms of fatigue last night.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*