Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pelphrey just appologized for the loss!!!

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, November 16, 2007, 06:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

5 little pigs

Pel will be fine, noone can win with 30 plus turnovers!!!  His players are going to have to take care of the ball.  When he gets his players here, good times will be back!!!

HF

That was the worst college basketball team I have ever seen.  Fire the Dork!

Ouachihog

Quote from: MDH on November 16, 2007, 07:25:22 pm
Quote from: MaconBacon on November 16, 2007, 07:18:47 pm
He coached the WHOLE game and I am glad to see it. I cant remember us ever having over 30 turnovers though...it was like we had teflon on our fingers.   We looked a little rushed and out of synch. and I was surprised to see our guys passing so much before crossing mid court.  I think Providence was a pretty salty team and we'll probably see them in the 25 shortly into the season. I am thrilled to see Pelph getting in the faces of the boys and showing some emotion, man we needed that. The ESPNU announcers were horrible and barely covered portions of the game....let me rephrase that...they sucked!

That's why they are on ESPNU.  Crap Announcers and Television is much better than no Television though ;)

Actually most of ESPN's announcers suck, regardless of the channel.

I thought the announcers made one good point.  When asked how to fix our ball handling skills, one commentator said, "recruit." 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."