Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

miserable.

Started by Kenny Dowell Loggains, November 16, 2007, 06:27:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Dowell Loggains

thats all i have to say.  who's going to be the first to try and put a positive spin on this game... any takers? :puke:

Hollywood_HOGan45

uh

nutt is not in charge of basketball.

there ya go

hogman1974

Postive spin... hmmm...  ummm...  Let's see.  Wait!  Nope, that's not it...  Well at least Gary Ervin... nope, he didn't play well.  Hmmm...  On that one play, Darian Townes grabbed the rebound and then... wait, no that's not positive.  Ugh...  Okay here it is:

I guarantee we won't turn the ball over again until the next game!!!!!!!  Mark it down!!!!!!   Positive spin! 

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 16, 2007, 06:29:01 pm
uh

nutt is not in charge of basketball.

there ya go

very good point!  that's a positive +1 to you.

jschulte

Well, before we started getting whooped... I don't think the defense was bad.

HawgG

Quote from: jschulte on November 16, 2007, 07:24:24 pm

The flyers was without one of their better players in this game.

The positive for Arkansas is that it is very early in the season and they are setup not to fail.

They should win 30 games as I have said a few months ago.

jschulte

Quote from: HawgG on November 16, 2007, 07:28:35 pm

The positive for Arkansas is that it is very early in the season and they are setup not to fail.

I can almost guarantee that will not happen.  I honestly don't think the guys have enough skill.  They can't play their best ball every game.  Their mediocre/bad games mean turnovers, which mean losses. 

HawgG

November 16, 2007, 07:48:56 pm #7 Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 07:50:48 pm by HawgG
Quote from: jschulte on November 16, 2007, 07:31:58 pm

The Friers was without one of their better players in this game.

I can almost guarantee that will not happen.  I honestly don't think the guys have enough skill.  They can't play their best ball every game.  Their mediocre/bad games mean turnovers, which mean losses. 

I picked them to win 30 games before the season because of their easy non-conference schedule and other then Tenn(besides Arkansas) every team in the SEC is rebuilding.

I said that this season will be the best one record wise under Pelphrey based on those very true factors.

The SEC will be strong next season so this season better be the one if you are Arkansas.

I also picked them to go to the Final 4 because they should have a high enough seed to easily get to the Sweet 16 with momentum.

jschulte

Quote from: HawgG on November 16, 2007, 07:48:56 pm

The Friers was without one of their better players in this game.

I picked them to win 30 games before the season because of their easy non-conference schedule and other then Tenn(besides Arkansas) every team in the SEC is rebuilding.

I said that this season will be the best one record wise under Pelphrey based on those very true factors.

The SEC will be strong next season so this season better be the one if you are Arkansas.

Oh yea, it better be the one.  At the same time, we better not turn the ball over thirty times and we still do that.  It is just frustrating.  I guess we can prove ourselves against mizzou, but if we screw up that game as well - I forecast a disappointing season.

Hogtropolis™

You've been listening to that Fran guy way too much.  This team is good give it time.

slopinhogs

did you mean the friars instead of flyers. they won't win 30 games .jest no way to do that for them buba
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

ntubjr

That was a patheti effort.I hope you guys are right but experienced teams usually play better

mikeb

Quote from: ntubjr on November 16, 2007, 09:01:20 pm
That was a patheti effort.I hope you guys are right but experienced teams usually play better

I am right..and I like spaghetti, too

HawgG

Quote from: slopinhogs on November 16, 2007, 08:50:39 pm
did you mean the friars instead of flyers. they won't win 30 games .jest no way to do that for them buba

No I was talking about the Philadelphia Flyers, ofcourse I mean the Providence Friars.

I picked Arkansas to win 30 games before the season ever started and so I have to stand by that prediction.

You maybe right and I could be wayyyy off, but with such an easy schedule and a ton of experience things pointed to a 30 win season.

pignatious

Quote from: gguillo on November 16, 2007, 06:27:17 pm
thats all i have to say.  who's going to be the first to try and put a positive spin on this game... any takers? :puke:

That was positively fugly. I know it is very early, but this team looks like they still don't give a crap. Just like last year. Pelphrey needs to run their butts off tommorrow.
Freedom is never free.