Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the Most Frustrating Game I Have Ever Seen!

Started by jchill, November 16, 2007, 06:20:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jchill

Why can't the players hold on to the ball!? This is ridiculous! Too many experienced players to handle the ball so poorly!!

Kenny Dowell Loggains

this game is the most ridiculous game I have ever seen in my entire life!  We better suck it up and quit playing like a bunch of pansy as*es or its going to be a long season and were going to be stuck again waiting for baseball to start.  someone please explain to me how we already have 30... yes, thats 30 fu*kin turnovers???  Get your heads out of you a*ses players!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: gguillo on November 16, 2007, 06:25:02 pm
this game is the most ridiculous game I have ever seen in my entire life!  We better suck it up and quit playing like a bunch of pansy as*es or its going to be a long season and were going to be stuck again waiting for baseball to start.  someone please explain to me how we already have 30... yes, thats 30 fu*kin turnovers???  Get your heads out of you a*ses players!

30 turnovers????????????

thats jr high right there.

it may be a couple years before we have a top 25 calibre team because this team just doesnt have it right now.

i am just disgusted at the amount of freakin turnover we have

40MINSOFHELL

yep even beverly is horrible...#1 WE NEED A POINT GUARD

hogsailor

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 16, 2007, 06:45:56 pm
yep even beverly is horrible...#1 WE NEED A POINT GUARD

Funny, the announcers, as much as they were asshats, were calling for point guard recruits to to look at Arkansas because they need one...

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

Kenny Dowell Loggains

we were on the receiving end of a good ol' fashioned providence friars beatdown!!!

kenton

Nice.  I'd like to stick my Casey D.. err nevermind
Hogville is full of winners and smiters.

I'm Kenton Rogers from somewhere in Texas and I APPROVE THIS POST

WMS > RRS
RRS < WMS
WMS = KING

Hogville: IF YOU CAN'T SHOW ME SOMETHING NEW THEN I'M GOING TO DEMEAN YOU BY CALLING THE REPOST POLICE.  Most commonly used phrase on Hogville: Read more.  Post less.  (darn, take your own advice!)

oldbooniehog

I can tell this thread has lots of really young guys posting in it.

If this game right here was the "most frustrating" game you've ever watched, then I'd say you've been watching Hog basketball for oh, about three games or so.

There have been plenty of games a lot more frustrating than this.

There have been ENTIRE SEASONS FULL of games a lot more frustrating than this.

But then again, if you've been watching Hog basketball for more than about 45 seconds, you'd know that.

obh

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: oldbooniehog on November 16, 2007, 09:27:52 pm
I can tell this thread has lots of really young guys posting in it.

If this game right here was the "most frustrating" game you've ever watched, then I'd say you've been watching Hog basketball for oh, about three games or so.

There have been plenty of games a lot more frustrating than this.

There have been ENTIRE SEASONS FULL of games a lot more frustrating than this.

But then again, if you've been watching Hog basketball for more than about 45 seconds, you'd know that.

obh

nah i have been a hog fan my whole life

blacksuit

not as bad as last year when we couldn't inbound the ball

1highhog

Worst game you've ever seen?  How old are you fellers?  I've watched games for 38 years now and have seen far worse than this, yes, even the Hogs have played worse before.  Keep your panties on, it will be okay.