Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN vows to stay until 2012

Started by 3pigsinafountain, May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

When we get a new A.D. on the hill and HDN has a 3-8 or so season, he will be gone...won't last until 2012. :razorback:

Hogchick

Quote from: PulledPork on May 05, 2007, 08:28:28 pm
Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 08:26:04 pm

Oh yes I always pray and use the words crap and ass.   I guess I am going to hell.  Geesh....
must be catholic....

Pulled out...

Well of course confession is my best friend. :)

OKhogfan1959

I can't see him staying past next year..Win and get a real offer he's gone. If he stays past next year it would damage the program for a long time. He's not going to recruit and he doesn't have time to concentrate on football..Lawsuits, DB, Intimidating fans who want the truth. Insulting the Arkansas HS football coaches on and on. \
Please someone offer him a job. Please a real offer and not one of those he and his mafia is making up..My worry is he will never get an offer. Other people aren't as stupid as we are.

kathog

May 06, 2007, 11:04:02 am #153 Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:06:26 am by kathog
Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on May 04, 2007, 11:12:26 pm
Load the clip with a full 30 rounds. Point at head. Click.

The Lark is singing again..God help this program........God help you with a statement like that . 30  rounds we are talking about football that is not funny at all.

holtzhog

He's been here 9 years to long anyway

oldtimerhog

Luckily, it isn't going to be his decision!  NUTT WILL NOT BE HERE UNTIL 2012!  IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.....
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

oldtimerhog

Quote from: 870hogg on May 05, 2007, 08:13:05 pm
You know while everyone is on Houston's case about luck...lets not forget that the field goal god's and the special team god's handed Urban Meyer his national championship.  Just like our Alabama game Urban shouldn't have beaten USC-East and of course the special team god's had it out for us during the SECCG.
I hope Houston stays here because I think the best is yet to come.  Once Frank is gone Houston has total control of the team for once in his career.  I'm actually excited about Razorback FB.  We are ranked in the pre-season for once, we have a heisman trophy frontrunner with the ball in his hands 90% of the game, and a cup-cake non-conf. schedule.  Houston isn't going anywhere and "nuttball" is here to stay for 2007 so lay off of it until after the season and let's call those hogs.

no
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

Bigfoot

Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:09:35 pm
Quote from: RazorRaider on May 04, 2007, 11:05:06 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:03:53 pm
Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

That's great news. I take this to mean he will be our next AD.
Saddle up folks, we are in for some exciting times. The pieces are all falling into place.

Once Nutt is gone. Then yes we can all get excited about Razorback football. But Nuttball has got to go first before that can happen.

I don't think we have seen Nuttball yet. What we have been seeing has been Frankball.

Nuttball ... coming to a TV near YOU this fall.

that might be true

Bigfoot

Quote from: oldtimerhog on May 06, 2007, 11:17:39 am
Luckily, it isn't going to be his decision!  NUTT WILL NOT BE HERE UNTIL 2012!  IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.....
i guess thats your opinion! in the words of the late great chris farley.

Lady Hawg Buff

And then in an interview, he said he takes it a year at a time!!!  Somebody get this man some help, he is so stressed, he can't remember what he says and it's just getting really bad.  AND get some of that stuff you put on fingernails that tastes bad or he's going to chew his fingers off.  His behavior is really getting bizarre.  I don't care for him as a coach, but just as a human being, I'm really gettied worried.  I don't want to see anybody have a nervous breakdown.  Please, HDN, stop talking.  You're freaking us out.  :-X

Hogs-n-Roses

If  Nutt decides to leave after next season and a buyout is in play and it cost the U/A millions extra in the buyout, then Frank should be arrested.

demonHOG1013

vol_in_ar

I think he's already qualified for his buyout by coaching this year

razorbackcaller

FIRE nutt NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prairiehogcompanion

More hot air from Coach Holiday Innocent.

OKhogfan1959

Frank should be arrested for the nonsense he's allowed under Nutt.

JEM

I am encouraged "under review"  :razorback: