Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN vows to stay until 2012

Started by 3pigsinafountain, May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3pigsinafountain

10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

NuttinItUp

ilovepinebluff

Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

Party like its 1999 baby!

BigDeal

That's great news. I take this to mean he will be our next AD.
Saddle up folks, we are in for some exciting times. The pieces are all falling into place.

RazorRaider

Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:03:53 pm

Saddle up folks, we are in for some exciting times. The pieces are all falling into place.

Once Nutt is gone. Then yes we can all get excited about Razorback football. But Nuttball has got to go first before that can happen.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Squealers

Let me finish that sentence.............

.".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here performing my job as Big Red."

;)
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

BigDeal

Quote from: RazorRaider on May 04, 2007, 11:05:06 pm

Once Nutt is gone. Then yes we can all get excited about Razorback football. But Nuttball has got to go first before that can happen.

I don't think we have seen Nuttball yet. What we have been seeing has been Frankball.

Nuttball ... coming to a TV near YOU this fall.

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

3pigsinafountain

ColumbianHog

I have to admit, I am slightly curious as to if the style of play would have been the same if Frank had not been the AD this whole time.  Seems like Nutt was pass happy at Murray State.  Would he be that way here if Frank wasn't so involved?  Many questions that will be forever unanswered.

PIGINAPOKE

Load the clip with a full 30 rounds. Point at head. Click.

The Lark is singing again..God help this program........
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:09:35 pm

I don't think we have seen Nuttball yet. What we have been seeing has been Frankball.

WATCH the last 3 games Last fall. I hope it is not on my tv .. Again  ..This FALL?
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

pioneerhog

Hogger4life

actully those first 11 games were nutt ball too, we won those, just to let you know

hoginator

Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 04, 2007, 11:12:01 pm
I have to admit, I am slightly curious as to if the style of play would have been the same if Frank had not been the AD this whole time.  Seems like Nutt was pass happy at Murray State.  Would he be that way here if Frank wasn't so involved?  Many questions that will be forever unanswered.
Frank pulled the plug on Nutt's passing offense after the first two years and said it was too "reckless" with the ball and they needed to run more. Nutt is a yes man (unlike those under Broyles before him) and that is why he was given a 2 year pass and why he is still here. Frank loves Nutt like his own son...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

H&D

If this man continues to be associated with the University of Arkansas, I will be forced to no longer be a fan of hog football.  I can only be kicked in the teeth so many times before I just give-up.  This man at his very best does not represent anything I wish to be associated with.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

iharfor

You know if I was Nutt, my job was in jeopardy, and the only way I could keep it was to hush my critics, this would be the very exact thing I would say.  You remember when he said that "He wasn't going anywhere".  He's trying show solidarity and that he can't be beat.  He's trying to beat the morale of the darksiders.  Don't give up, his morale is ready to collapse if it hasn't already.  Keep fighting the good fight.  We can win this.

Fire NUTT!

UhOhioHog

Quote from: Hogger4life on May 04, 2007, 11:17:12 pm
actully those first 11 games were nutt ball too, we won those, just to let you know

That first game doesn't count as a win in my book.  Did USC just score again?

ColumbianHog

Quote from: hoginator on May 04, 2007, 11:19:51 pm
Frank pulled the plug on Nutt's passing offense after the first two years and said it was too "reckless" with the ball and they needed to run more. Nutt is a yes man (unlike those under Broyles before him) and that is why he was given a 2 year pass and why he is still here. Frank loves Nutt like his own son...
Is this a widely accepted opinion?  This is very interesting to me.  So I wonder if Nutt went elsewhere what the attack would look like???

H&D

Quote from: Hogger4life on May 04, 2007, 11:25:18 pm
then go and post on a board that you assaciate with, he will be here for awhile. You my friend, aren't a real fan

STFU you don't know me, look at your post count.  And I'm not your friend, my friends stand up for themselves when they are kicked.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

NuttinItUp

hoginator

Quote from: ColumbianHog on May 04, 2007, 11:29:01 pm
Is this a widely accepted opinion?  This is very interesting to me.  So I wonder if Nutt went elsewhere what the attack would look like???
Hard to say. He may be brainwashed to the point that the run will always be his bread and butter wherever he goes...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

ilovepinebluff

Quote from: HawgsandDawgs on May 04, 2007, 11:30:08 pm
then go and post on a board that you assaciate with, he will be here for awhile. You my friend, aren't a real fan

STFU you don't know me, look at your post count.  And I'm not your friend, my friends stand up for themselves when they are kicked.

Nerdiest thing ever typed on a message board.

Qbackinman

Yeah let's see....A puff of wind saved Nutt's job at Vandy.....an erratic backup kicker for Bama (which fired their coach) saved Nutt there....did beat Auburn....cream puff...cream puff...etc....D-Mac...D-Mac....beat S.C. on a prayer....then the Hogs fell frickin apart the last three games.

Yeah. I agree. GREAT season there HDN.

Wayne Watson

Did Nutt start out as passing QB in college?  Just wondering if that is so, why we can't get a passing QB in here.  Thanks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hogman64

Like everything else out of his mouth.........that statement means absolutely nothing ...........

oldtimerhog

Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:09:35 pm

NO ONE WILL BE WATCHING!!!
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

bphi11ips

You mean 10?  Only two were Nuttball.  If you've seen it you'll know which two.  You'll know it this year also if we line up in the I or single back formations as our basic sets.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

H&D

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on May 04, 2007, 11:34:36 pm

Nerdiest thing ever typed on a message board.

You "love pinebluff", enough said.

Maybe you missed that part, I said this guy does not "know me" "look at your post count" meaning he has never talked with me, so how does he know how big of a fan I am.   
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

oldtimerhog

Quote from: HawgsandDawgs on May 04, 2007, 11:22:00 pm
If this man continues to be associated with the University of Arkansas, I will be forced to no longer be a fan of hog football.  I can only be kicked in the teeth so many times before I just give-up.  This man at his very best does not represent anything I wish to be associated with.

Well put.

Justifiable Hogicide

Nutt's "vows" don't really mean much.

hogman64

IronHog

That is my perception of the situation and a main reason why I do not like Nutt as head football coach.  He obtained and has retained his job by being part of the good old boys when better coaches have failed trying to do what is best for the UofA.

This mentality goes deep in the program.  Where else could the athletic trainers hand out prescription drugs, the information go public, and these same people keep their jobs?  Why are parents complaining about curfews and academics.  There are basic quality things wrong here that go well beyond X's n O's and recruiting.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

oldtimerhog

You my friend, have no clue.  Real fans are trying to save their program from the Nutty Boys who hijacked it.

Torqued pork

Nutt flirted with NC State and Miami BEFORE the FOI controversy. Nobody that's been paying attention should think Nutt truly plans on being here until 2012.

Ftsmithmike

Well here I was wondering what the qualities of a true hog fan might be and along comes this guy to show me the way. So the more posts we have on hpgsville the more dedicated we are to the razorbacks. Even if we do threaten to end our association with the same program we claim to be fans of. Thanks for clearing that up for me friend.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

Hogger4life

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on May 04, 2007, 11:53:42 pm

That was a good one
Well here I was wondering what the qualities of a true hog fan might be and along comes this guy to show me the way. So the more posts we have on hpgsville the more dedicated we are to the razorbacks. Even if we do threaten to end our association with the same program we claim to be fans of. Thanks for clearing that up for me friend.

Fort_Worth_Hawg

Putting aside his comments, why would Coach Nutt stay if he won 9 or more games?  Does ego drive him to stay?

silvertip

ColumbianHog, I have a sincere question.

Why do you say Nutt was "pass happy at Murray State"? Yeah, I've heard that before, but I've never seen the stats.

Does ANYONE here have the running/passing stats for Nutt's years at Murray State? It would be great to see passing yards, rushing yards, # passing plays, and # rushing plays for each season. The same stats for his '97 Boise State team would also be great.

Thanks to anyone that can come up with these facts. As with all things Nutt, I am unwilling to take anyone's WORD for his performance (especially his word) The facts are what I need.

hogman64

Quote from: Fort_Worth_Hawg on May 05, 2007, 12:32:55 am
Putting aside his comments, why would Coach Nutt stay if he won 9 or more games?  Does ego drive him to stay?

He isnt going to stay.. that was just a message to all  those that want him gone... Some one stuck a microphone in  front of his face and that silly little weasel  got the chance to get his jab in.....he is on a junior high level...........he is gone after the last game next year at the latest......

Ftsmithmike

He just said 2012 to see how many of you would go kill yourselves tonight. It was a calculated move intended to off some of his detractors without getting blood on his hands. This man is very calculating.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

hogman64

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on May 05, 2007, 12:42:17 am
He just said 2012 to see how many of you would go kill yourselves tonight. It was a calculated move intended to off some of his detractors without getting blood on his hands. This man is very calculating.

Right, you could tell how much he loved saying it, when he said it........in 43 years of being a fan its never been personal with me with any football  coach.. but  I cant help letting it get to that level with Nutt... I hope he gets exactly what he deserves, which is for the truth to come out..........

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 11:11:36 pm
The Smoke Draw was Frankball?

Frank keeps up with current trends in football. Count on that. Just the other day he was commenting
on how he noticed the players aren't wearing leather helmets anymore.

mword

If that's the case, don't expect a NC for the next 5 years at least.

UAHOG2006

WOOOOOO PIG. Hopefully all the controversy can finally start to go away and stability can be grought back into the program.

I think Nutt will prove himself on the field this year and great things are to come. I'm glad he has re-committed himself to the football team. This is an exciting time for RAZORBACK FOOTBALL!

mword

Quote from: UAHOG2006 on May 05, 2007, 02:21:22 am
WOOOOOO PIG. Hopefully all the controversy can finally start to go away and stability can be grought back into the program.

I think Nutt will prove himself on the field this year and great things are to come. I'm glad he has re-committed himself to the football team. This is an exciting time for RAZORBACK FOOTBALL!

We've been waiting for him to commit for 9 years now.

OKhogfan1959

I think Nutt has finally come to the conclusion that no one else would ever put up with his crap. I doubt he will ever get a decent offer from anybody..No one wants him no LSU, NC State, Miami or anyone that has paid attention to the mess he has turned Arkansas into.

OKhogfan1959

The more little jabs he and Diana make the more turn to the darkside..Keep it up Nuttjob..Your losing the fight. Fans are turned on you already..You do have your Nutt cult..They will follow you I hope.

Silver Hog

May 05, 2007, 06:42:40 am #48 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 07:15:01 am by swisshog

You said that very well!

The only way Nutt leaves is if he loses a lot of games. Looks like I won't be losing any sleep over losses this year, knowing each one brings Nutt's departure closer.

Hogchick

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.