Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DTS: Kodi Burns' father says Nutt did NOT text Kodi 1000s of times

Started by Big Papa Satan, April 09, 2007, 06:40:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedHog

Quote from: swisshog on April 09, 2007, 08:46:23 pm
Why does Nutt hate quarterbacks so much?

because when he was playing they always beat him out of his starting job.  maybe that's why he doesn't like great quarterbacks on his team.........jealousy.

razornole

Quote from: NWASooner on April 09, 2007, 08:09:06 pm
All this over a coach that's 19-17 over the past three years?

If he had some skins on the wall I could see the angst but damn....

oh no you didn't

That is funny right there!  P O D buddy
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

Trottsky

Now, WHO was Rick's source for this infamous smear on the Auburn signee? He said it was some FS broadcaster? Anybody know?

hawgitect

As pro_biotic told me....rick is the new "baghdad bob" of NWA

arthurhawgerelli

football17

Quote from: Trottsky on April 09, 2007, 09:52:00 pm
Now, WHO was Rick's source for this infamous smear on the Auburn signee? He said it was some FS broadcaster? Anybody know?

I think he's a mod on this board....

Trottsky

Quote from: football17 on April 09, 2007, 10:06:41 pm

From circumstances, I was inclinded to believe otherwise.

BoogerHollerHog

That wouldn't be the first time I've heard Kim Burns on the radio....

The other time was when he called Sports In The Fort on 103.1 to blast them because Grant Merrill (who was at the time the play-by-play guy for Northside) said he would rather watch the Weather Channel than Arkansas State in the New Orleans Bowl. (Apparently one of the Burns kids goes to ASU) They went on a tirade about nobody caring about the "Jonesboro Community College" and called him ignorant among other things because he kept saying they weren't supposed to degrade other in-state schools.

Funny... Northside's play-by-play voice changed less than a week later. I can't say I disagreed with the opinions about ASU...

razornole

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: CabotHog on April 09, 2007, 10:11:42 pm
Now, upon listening the the audio, Mr. Burns DID NOT SAY GUS DIDN"T TEXT KODI!!!! Let's cease that line of thinking right now. Case closed.

I noticed that as well

WestMemphisHogFan

I also thought Mr. Burns was very firm, but very polite.  He got his point across without being obnoxious or rude.

morgan7

There are many posts regarding Gus and his recruiting.  My question is why would any potential signee, that kept up with the Razorbacks believe Gus had any say in what waas taking place on the Hill?  It was abundantly clear after the first 3 or 4 games the decision making process went through Nutt.  If the head coach didn't contact you, that hired an OC because he was made to, then sent that person to recruit you with no personal contacts, how would you feel.  With that said, I think it would be appropriate to do what the father of KB asked.  

razornole

hogs63

Quote from: ScottFaldon on April 09, 2007, 07:43:07 pm
Quote from: Hogtide on April 09, 2007, 07:40:14 pm
Quote from: forrest city joe on April 09, 2007, 07:33:32 pm
Quote from: Hogtide on April 09, 2007, 06:44:15 pm
Quote from: donewithdale on April 09, 2007, 06:42:35 pm
WOW- Rick is busted.  Nutt didn't text him till after Gus left.  So its proven that HDN was neglecting a top qb recruit.  Oh well, we have our qb's we got over Mo Southern and Texas State Armadillos and Baylor... ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!

Gus is the one that should have been texting him.  That was Gus's recruit over all the other QB's we could have recruited including Mallet, he wanted Burns.  You want to blame somebody blame your boy Malzhan.
Sorry Hogtide, not this time. this is on nutt.

You're a well respected man on this board so please explain to me how it's Nutts fault?  Ever heard of Kevin Steele, Bo Pelini, Jimbo Fisher, Ronnie Cottrell.  Those are or were assistant coaches who go after the big time prospects for the big time schools.  Malzhan is not in their realm.  Malzhan stated from day one that they would recruit no one else besides Kodi Burns.  So please tell me Joe how Nutt could have made a difference in Burn's decision.  I mean after all if his position coach and the guy that he would be learning from his college career can't get him on the team then how could the head coach?  You can buy that garbage Joe but I'm not.  There is nothing Nutt could have done to get Burns period.

He could have shown some serious interest in Burns.

He could have attended a Northside football. Coaches at Northside say the last time Nutt attended a football game or practice there was during Matt Jones' senior season. Yes, he was on Northside's campus to see a basketball game this year, but that's only because one of his daughters was playing.

If they told you that they misled you because I set within 30 feet of Nutt at 2 different games that Kodi played football and if my memory is right Matt Jones would have already have graduated from NS. I know this for a fact and can give you many many names of people that were around him during the game.

Porkahontas

razornole

Trottsky

Quote from: Trottsky on April 09, 2007, 10:08:35 pm
Quote from: football17 on April 09, 2007, 10:06:41 pm

From circumstances, I was inclined to believe otherwise.

Porkahontas

Quote from: razornole on April 09, 2007, 10:34:19 pm
Quote from: Tulsahontas on April 09, 2007, 10:33:19 pm
Quote from: razornole on April 09, 2007, 10:26:10 pm
who was/is Rick's source

Beau McCastlin.

I want some answers.

Never heard of him.  What are your questions?

He's a mod here.

I'll let you figure out what questions need to be asked....

hawaiianhogster

I thought they handled that with class. They did stumble a little but I believe the source might have been right and the father just wants it all to stop wether it's true or not. If this was on that 48 page document I would have to say it happened. If it was heresay from an outsider then I would say it's false. Go get the records to set the record straight.

redbarn

For what it is worth I do know that Tubberville AND offensive coordinator Al Borges both were at one of the Northside Games talking to Kodi.  They also are both class acts and left the game almost as soon as it started to keep from distracting the fans away from the game.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

LSUFan

dhornjr1

Quote from: Above Mediocrity on April 09, 2007, 07:01:40 pm
Quote from: dhornjr1 on April 09, 2007, 06:59:31 pm
Oh. Well my point is valid again. :)

How is that?  You are assuming that Gus didn't text Kodi.

However, we now know for a fact that HDN did not.

No. Go back and read my earlier posts.

My point was that Mr. Burns was saying that Nutt DID NOT text message Kodi until Gus was gone. I read between the lines there and assumed Gus WAS text messaging Kodi. Then, Nutt tried to do it after Gus left.

TR1

razorbass

Maybe Houston could not get a good signal from where he was.

Newcoachplease

I love how they thought it was some random guy...then BAM...its Kodi's dad! Let the backtracking and apologizing begin!!!

bobetty

Nutt thought Diana was keeping in touch with Kodi by e-mail.

fourthcrusade

Quote from: Newcoachplease on April 09, 2007, 11:56:20 pm
I love how they thought it was some random guy...then BAM...its Kodi's dad! Let the backtracking and apologizing begin!!!

didnt you hear rick  "I ALRAEDY APOLOGIZED ONCE MISTER"

that fixed EVERYTHING!  i love my apologies with a plate of "BUT BUT BUT BUT "

Mr. Prozac

The entertainment value of seeing the "faithful" blame any and all who would say anything the least bit critical of HDN is priceless...You can't buy this type of entertainment.

As an aside, there are medications that treat delusions quite well.

HawgWyld

Quote from: Mr. Prozac on April 10, 2007, 12:11:41 am
The entertainment value of seeing the "faithful" blame any and all who would say anything the least bit critical of HDN is priceless...You can't but this type of entertainment.
Yeah you can. It costs the UA a hell of a lot to keep Nutt on the payroll ;)

It is fun to watch the Nutt faithful try to spin the hell out of stuff like this, however, isn't it? About all they can do these days is spin the crud coming out about Nutt and repeat slogans like, "10 wins! Wow! 10 of 'em! Wow!"

TushCrush

If I never hear the word "source" again it will be too soon. The media says they cannot report without proof, but sidestep that requirement by qualifying their spin with "a source".
How many sources have been good lately? Not many ...

Hogphilia

Just another example of Nutt's connections to certain money people and Broyles' friends who will tell any lie, suppress any information, say anything to protect Nutt's backside.

No other school in the country would hire a coach with his baggage.  All they would have to do is check out the phone records and look at who he called and how often.  One doesn't need an explanation to figure out what is going on...Why is he not already fired for conduct unbecoming of a Head Coach is beyond me.  After Mike Price was busted, it didn't take Bama long to make a change....Because they have VALUES that their coaches must live by....Must be nice.

wirebender25

I don't care about KB or text messages.  All I know is come in the fall he will be getting his butt kicked by our hogs.

Hogphilia

Quote from: wirebender25 on April 10, 2007, 08:03:30 am
I don't care about KB or text messages.  All I know is come in the fall he will be getting his butt kicked by our hogs.

Values and Integrity mean nothing to you?  That's OK....it's just that I am not willing to let go of those Values and Integrity - what the Razorbacks have been about for the last 100 years - until Nuttboy arrived.

hawgfan1221

Who cares he is going to Auburn! Find another dead horse to slap around.

LSUFan

Quote from: hawgfan1221 on April 10, 2007, 08:34:45 am
I prefer a dead jackass. You will be at the next TGC, won't you?

Feralhog

AMASING!

People making posts expressing doubts that we'd hire a true OC were often scorned. Posters alerting us that we had division among Gus and the staff were tagged as being trouble makers. Expressions of concern that our state media is bias are often ridiculed. Ironically, each time these rumors and suspicions are confirmed, the lambasting doesn't cease, it merely takes a different tact.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

PiggyBack

Quote from: Feralhog on April 10, 2007, 09:22:44 am

AMASING!

People making posts expressing doubts that we'd hire a true OC were often scorned. Posters alerting us that we had division among Gus and the staff were tagged as being trouble makers. Expressions of concern that our state media is bias are often ridiculed. Ironically, each time these rumors and suspicions are confirmed, the lambasting doesn't cease, it merely takes a different tact.

"Facts are stubborn things."--Ronald Wilson Reagan
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

hawgfan1221

Quote from: LSUFan on April 10, 2007, 08:36:18 am
I prefer a dead jackass. You will be at the next TGC, won't you?
What is a TGC?

Jack The BN

Quote from: jhogfan554 on April 09, 2007, 06:44:57 pm
The question I have is since KB was Gus's recruiting responsibility why were there no text messages from Gus? why wasn't Gus doing his job

Gus dosen't act like a teenager. That's why he didn't text anyone. Text messages are for teenagers.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

bigbrutha

I'm from Ft. Smith and a fan of Kodi.  He'll end up playing safety at Auburn.  Great arm, great speed, very poor accuracy.

arslp

Quote from: Hogphilia on April 10, 2007, 08:13:56 am
Quote from: wirebender25 on April 10, 2007, 08:03:30 am

Values and Integrity mean nothing to you?  That's OK....it's just that I am not willing to let go of those Values and Integrity - what the Razorbacks have been about for the last 100 years - until Nuttboy arrived.

Values and integrity?  Like assassinating someone's character?  Calling them names?  Speculating about the state of their personal matters? 

Maintaining a mainline mob mentality in the rabidity and putrid negativity constantly expressed on here is quite the virtue?  Oh, we weren't discussing virtues:  just values and integrity.  Takes a great deal of integrity to anonymously destroy someone's character.
My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".