Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Were is it in your life

Started by hogfan13, September 23, 2005, 09:51:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

If you put Arkansas Basketball,Baseball,& football in order from most favorite to least favorite how would it be ???

:razorback: FIRE HDN  :razorback:

WILL CLINTON

Tie between football and basketball, couldn't care less about baseball.  And that's all baseball, not just the hogs. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HogHillbilly

Yep................My wife hates it too. Although, I get so mad during the games now, she does'nt even stick around.
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

GrizzledHogFan

Football, basketball, and baseball in that order
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

merccedes

Depends on which one is most interesting in that particular year, then bseball.

PAHog

September 23, 2005, 01:34:12 pm #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 01:35:52 pm by PAHog
Football, Basketball a close second, and Baseball a close third.  I went to my first Hog Baseball game last year and had a blast.  Nothing like sitting in the outfield and kicking back on a couple cold ones.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

Bomis Hawg

Whatever is in season...

But, I'd say Football -- Hoops -- then Baseball.

Baseball is moving up.  But, I'm ready for whatever sport is up, regardless of expectations.

DevilHog

No.1- football, No.100 basketball, No.101 baseball. Go Hogs.

HogsNHawgs

Quote from: beatnikluv on September 23, 2005, 09:53:16 am
Football, Basketball, Baseball. Football season is my favorite time of year - drives my husband NUTS!

I'm in love!   ;D
Eat Right, Stay Healthy...Die Anyway!!!

Razorback Jedi

hogmary

In a normal situation, it would be football, basketball, baseball.
This is not normal, so it is track, baseball, football, basketball.

Bomis Hawg

Seriously, would any of you attend a track event over a hoops game? :D

Adam Stokes

Yeah, Basketball, Track, Football, Baseball.  Win you are always a winner in a track, you have to put that in there.  College hoops and March is what I look forward to every year.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I think we had sort of figured that out from your handsome avatar. ::)

1.Basketball, 2,Football, all others way in the distance.  I like bowling a lot though.  ;)

fine_swine

If we're talking about watching sports....football is by far the best...  followed by basketball, track, and then baseball.

but, if we're talking about PLAYING... i would say basketball, football, track, and then baseball. 

pigfoot

Football, basketball, and baseball.  But they're so close, it's difficult to separate them.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Porquemada

Football, baseball, track, basketball.

Porquemada

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 23, 2005, 04:10:11 pm
Seriously, would any of you attend a track event over a hoops game? :D
I've attended a track event since I have attended a basketball game. Last Hog basketball game I attended pitted the Hogs against the Houston Cougars and a center named Olajuwon.

Since 1894

Most years, its Football, Football Recruiting and Spring Football.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

HighOnHogs

Quote from: beatnikluv on September 23, 2005, 09:53:16 amFootball, Basketball, Baseball. Football season is my favorite time of year

BIG DITTO to that

Kodiak

Baseball  (season tickets)

Basketball  (share tickets with other family)

Football   (If its on TV I see it)
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

jacob

1:  Football (no matter what)
2:  Baseball (lately)
3:  Basketball (will move up to #2 if the team gets better)

chiefsfan

Baseball  (Because we WIN)
Football  ( Because of the Controversy)

Skip a ways

Basketball  (will move up eventually)

Skip a ways

ASU Football,...err  wait,    Umm

Skip a ways

Track  (I love it that we win, but Track is very  boring in person...)
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Lando Calrissian

Like a few others have said, for me it's whatever is in season.

I'd love nothing more than to love Hog basketball year round like I did in my youth, but, well, I don't even want to get into that.

Maybe they'll get back to that level some day, but after hearing/reading comments from the powers-that-be in recent days has pretty much assured me we won't be relevant anytime soon.

I don't want to say I'm off the bandwagon.  I'm still on it.  I've just got my headphones on & I'm doing my own thing.  Someone nudge me when I should start caring again.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Queen Hog

Quote from: beatnikluv on September 23, 2005, 09:53:16 am
Football, Basketball, Baseball. Football season is my favorite time of year - drives my husband NUTS!

Basketball, Football, Baseball....Everything I do from Football season to the end of Basketball season revolves around the HOG schedule.....that drives my husband nuts too.  He leaves when the games comes on...says I am too loud....brwahahahah.
Go HOGS!!!!!
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller