Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#ThrowbackThursday: 1985 Houston & SMU Games

Started by Jborohog09, May 05, 2016, 08:40:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Throwback Thursday to the highlights of the 57-27 blowout of Houston and the 15-9 win over SMU in 1985.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDX_JXso5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doQnzBJpTB0

Hollywood_HOGan45

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

SamBuckhart

Bill Yeoman and his veer offense did not do well against us for several years. We stayed with the Team in Houston at the Hilton Southwest the year before and had a blast. 34-0 I believe. Too lazy to look it up. Team speed looked really fast on defense. Especially that "Bob" at linebacker. Ha
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

DLUXHOG

Quote from: SamBuckhart on May 06, 2016, 02:01:38 pm
Bill Yeoman and his veer offense did not do well against us for several years. We stayed with the Team in Houston at the Hilton Southwest the year before and had a blast. 34-0 I believe. Too lazy to look it up. Team speed looked really fast on defense. Especially that "Bob" at linebacker. Ha

17-3......  34-0 was in 1977 in my sophomore year on the hill....  The Hogs are 12-6 over the entire Houston series.......(you're dating yourself...)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)