Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn is certainly consistent. (Four players arrested)

Started by The NewEra, May 02, 2016, 02:11:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMountainHog

Gus needs to call Rev. Floyd and get him to the plains asap. The debil has got ahold of that locker room.

MultipleScoreGasms

King Kong

Gus is going to hammer them with some "internal punishment"

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

JackJohnson

0.0% chance any significant penalties happen to Cowart or Carlton Davis

DeltaBoy

They are working over time to surpass the U as Thug U.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

PorkRinds

Gus is going to have to weed out the bad seeds and see where this problem stems from. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: King Kong on May 02, 2016, 02:18:25 pm

Gus is going to hammer them with some "internal punishment"

Yep, it will be harsh & inhumane. They will have to do 2 laps around the football field (at their convenience)....& will be held out of the first minute, of the first game...this fall.  ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

"Breaking news. 4 Auburn University football players arrested in Auburn"

When I first saw this....thought Dakota Mosely & the robbers were back in business... ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

lahawg1

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 02, 2016, 02:47:12 pm
Gus is going to have to weed out the bad seeds and see where this problem stems from. 

What you did there, Ray Charles could see that one.  ;) ;)

rljjr

Quote from: lahawg1 on May 02, 2016, 02:59:26 pm
What you did there, Ray Charles could see that one.  ;) ;)

Is this a chronic problem?

King Kong

I see what you did there.

ricepig

Doubtful, I'm sure that plan will go up in smoke.

smb

Wonder who gave them money to buy the drugs? I mean how did they get the money?
GeorgiaHOG

Suidae Suis Scrofa

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 02, 2016, 02:34:58 pm
They are working over time to surpass the U as Thug U.
It's good to have goals in life.  Every successful person does.

-phil

DukeOfPork

Quote from: IronMountainHog on May 02, 2016, 02:14:08 pm
Gus needs to call Rev. Floyd and get him to the plains asap. The debil has got ahold of that locker room.

This must just be a "God Thing". 

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

IronMountainHog

Good one hee hee

IronMountainHog

Quote from: ricepig on May 02, 2016, 03:15:22 pm
Doubtful, I'm sure that plan will go up in smoke.
Maybe they'll get a stern lecture from Kodi BURNS.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

IronMountainHog

When being recruited at Auburn, each player is promised at least 3-4 bowls in a career. They will take the smaller bowls, but like everyone else they prefer big bowls.

HogBreath

Sounds like Coach Malzahn's squad is just going to pot.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

DownTownHawg

Quote from: IronMountainHog on May 02, 2016, 04:47:16 pm
When being recruited at Auburn, each player is promised at least 3-4 bowls in a career. They will take the smaller bowls, but like everyone else they prefer big bowls.

That's too funny +1 dude !

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hog N Bama

Gus has no discipline.  Hope we curb stomp them at their place this year !!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Drop the Mike

You hate to see malzahn's program go up in smoke like this

BPsTheMan

Auburn's punishment is Jeremy Johnson is forced to play the first half of the season opener

hog.goblin

there won't be any suspensions against Clemson

extra bleachers I'm sure

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Drop the Mike on May 02, 2016, 07:49:07 pm
You hate to see malzahn's program go up in smoke like this

Gus sure does weed them out.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: hog.goblin on May 02, 2016, 09:58:52 pm
there won't be any suspensions against Clemson

extra bleachers I'm sure

May not really matter much if these players are allowed to play against Clemson.

Auburn has their work cut out for them the first game of the season.

Porked Tongue

rzrbackramsfan

Yea yea yea but for real though, they shouldn't even be getting in trouble for smoking in the first place.

Razorbacker79

Turn up that damn jukebox!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on May 02, 2016, 02:54:32 pm
"Breaking news. 4 Auburn University football players arrested in Auburn"

When I first saw this....thought Dakota Mosely & the robbers were back in business... ;)
Is Dakota still in stir?

Doug

So, for those of you that might have glossed over this...

The four were not only kicked off the team, they were kicked out of Auburn, completely (AKA no more school).

IF Gus sticks with this... guess some of you might need to back pedal on your softness claims.

Certainly surprised me.

Seems I spoke too soon. That was an UNCONFIRMED report that I read... no one else (including reputable sites) is reporting anything. Mea Culpa.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

southeasthog

Quote from: Doug on May 03, 2016, 06:15:21 am

The four were not only kicked off the team, they were kicked out of Auburn, completely (AKA no more school).

IF Gus sticks with this... guess some of you might need to back pedal on your softness claims.

Certainly surprised me.
Kicked out of school for the rest of the year? Will they be reinstated during the first or second summer session? Also, who kicked them out of school? Gus can't do that can he?

Not trying to be an azz but I bet at least Davis will be back.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 02, 2016, 10:40:15 pm
Yea yea yea but for real though, they shouldn't even be getting in trouble for smoking in the first place.

Just because someone doesn't think there should be a Stop Sign at an intersection doesn't mean they should run through it..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MuskogeeHogFan

Certainly surprised me.

That would certainly be a different way than they have gone in the past. Chizik dismissed four players, but that involved robbery. It will be interesting to read this when it becomes official. Cowart was a major disappointment to them. The highest ranked player on their roster when he was signed as a 5 star (.999) DE who had very few tackles last year despite seeing playing time in all 13 games.
Go Hogs Go!

Doug

southeasthog, see my "edited" post. I really need to dig into this sh*t a little more thoroughly.
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

southeasthog

Quote from: Doug on May 03, 2016, 06:59:16 am
southeasthog, see my "edited" post. I really need to dig into this sh*t a little more thoroughly.
Cool. I looked and didn't see anything before I posted.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Doug on May 03, 2016, 06:59:16 am
I did not know you read SECRant. That alabiker thinks he's so funny

Doug

Quote from: theFlyingHogI did not know you read SECRant. That alabiker thinks he's so funny
Give me a LITTLE credit, will ya? I know better than to rely on sports forums and Wikipedia as sources. :)
--Doug

(notOM)Rebel123

Boy, talk about being "blunt"...
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

KlubhouseKonnected

Certainly surprised me.

Seems I spoke too soon. That was an UNCONFIRMED report that I read... no one else (including reputable sites) is reporting anything. Mea Culpa.

Well it certainly sounded like doobieous proposition.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 02, 2016, 10:40:15 pm

Irrelevant.

rzrbackramsfan

I'll use every opportunity to say it should be legal.  Haha