Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Razorback Games

Started by RealHog, May 01, 2016, 11:31:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealHog

May 01, 2016, 11:31:56 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:55:43 am by RealHog
Is there anywhere to watch/acquire recordings of old razorback football and basketball games?

I recently accidentally recorded over a couple Razorbacks games I had on my DVR, and it got me to thinking there had to be somewhere you could get old games. I know there are a few on YouTube, and every now and then you can watch a recorded one on SEC Network, but I cant be the first fan to want to rewatch some old games.

Any ideas guys? I'm specifically looking for Football and BBall games, last 15 years or so, but mainly the recent ones. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Starcs

Jboro Hog is the man to ask.

But how do you record over something on dvr?

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

RealHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 02, 2016, 03:48:27 am
Jboro Hog is the man to ask.

But how do you record over something on dvr?

I'll look Jboro Hog up, thanks Doc. And yeah with ATT DVR if you record something new when low on space it will delete your oldest recording, which in this case was some Hog Basketball. And it was just an NBA game! Bad trade I know haha.

RealHog

Quote from: factchecker on May 02, 2016, 03:54:02 am
https://www.youtube.com/user/tWARMACHINE2013/playlists

Warmachine is great for sure. Full games would be more what I'm looking for, but he has the best Hog library I've seen on YT by far.

Jborohog09

Professor Psychosis

There are a lot of full games on Youtube.  A user named Stephen Barnett has some older football and basketball games from the 60s-early 90s.  The user OneHourFootball cuts games down to about an hour (without removing any on-field action) and has several from last year along with a few others from the last 10 years or so.  There are also other games to be had as well.  What I usually do is type in the year followed by "Arkansas vs." and I find them that way.

Finally, you can download the videos from Youtube using a website called Clip Converter or KeepVid.  Either of these websites do not require you to download anything, you simply copy the Youtube link over onto those websites and it sets it up to download the actual game video onto your computer.

I'm currently in the process of finding every game I can before the copyright police kill them.  I just downloaded about 20 football and 5 basketball games over the weekend and I'm not done yet.

ChitownHawg

Another shining example of the power of Hogville. Someone has a need and someone has the fix.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Sed76

KARZ used to put on classic football and basketball games during the summer. That stopped when they launched the SEC Network which sucks since they rarely show any Razorback stuff.

RealHog

Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like Jboro Hog has the games I need, and is a champ. Great guy. Yeah I use YT often for games but like you said the copyright police pounce pretty often, OneHourFootball is awesome for Football games. Unlisted YT channels normally have the best stuff. Hopefully I can build a collection to get me through the summer drought.

Murr

Quote from: ChitownHawg on May 02, 2016, 10:37:16 am
Another shining example of the power of Hogville. Someone has a need and someone has the fix.

It's like a digital drug dealing community.