Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collaborative Replay for 2016

Started by hoggusamoungus, April 30, 2016, 11:09:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggusamoungus

Three man review team centralized in either Bham or Charlotte.  Heard Barnhart say that Tom Ritter will be one of them.   

http://gridironnow.com/look-for-sec-to-tinker-with-instant-replay-rules-in-2016/

jfred59

You can bet all you have in the pocket that it will be in Bham.  Bama will make sure that happens.   Honestly I dont think the SEC has ONE official that is good enough to be in the replay booth

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: jfred59 on April 30, 2016, 01:09:52 pm
You can bet all you have in the pocket that it will be in Bham.  Bama will make sure that happens.   Honestly I dont think the SEC has ONE official that is good enough to be in the replay booth

Maybe not.  Barnhart mentioned using the facilities/infrastructure already in place at the SEC Network in Charlotte.

HogShat

My first thought was a jam up with multiple reviews at one time... But then hearing Ritter will be on staff makes sense. He can watch two monitors at once...

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: jfred59 on April 30, 2016, 01:09:52 pm

Bama wants Tuscaloosa.  Saban suggests an office next to his in the athletic dept.   ;) 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.