Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 05:44:36 pm

Tunsil

Started by Dirttrackhog, April 28, 2016, 09:47:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

Guess he was high, just admitted to getting paid by Ole Miss.

razorbackfaninar

I didn't see anything posted about this, but after Laramy Tunsil's twitter feed got hacked and sent out  the video of him smoking weed, his instagram got hacked and a conversation between him and one of his coaches where he was asking for money to help pay his rent and to pay his mom's rent was released. Then he was asked if he took money from his coaches at Ole Miss miss and he said "I'd have to say yes"

ricepig

Yeah, we've been discussing it in the SEC Forum.

bville_hog

must of been smoking sodium pentathol!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogs958

This can't be ignored, right??

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

go hogues

Quote from: Hogs958 on April 28, 2016, 09:56:00 pm
This can't be ignored, right??
It's everyone's favorite sundress wearing, square walking, grove dwelling mop tops...of course it will be ignored! The Beav is a good Christian man who does everything above board! He used to coach girls volleyball, remember?!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbackramsfan

This is awesome.  Tunsil has really been the star of the draft night.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hogsfan31

He threw Ole Miss and their coaches under the bus, so I'd say it went sour somewhere if he's just answering questions like that to the press so nonchalant.

go hogues

Quote from: hogsfan31 on April 28, 2016, 10:24:20 pm
He threw Ole Miss and their coaches under the bus, so I'd say it went sour somewhere if he's just answering questions like that to the press so nonchalant.
OM is bulletproof. If anything, this will land them four more 5*'s in this class. Smh
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

buldozer

He is recruiting for OM on the big stage......

ADavisTheGOAT

Old P!$$ does shady crap like this. We've known for a while.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

BPsTheMan

factcheckers gif is appropriate here as well

PorkRinds

buldozer

Freeze always uses fall  guys.....

secneahog

Freeze is just doing Gods work.....
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

regi

Only OleMiss could have 3 players taken in the 1st round for the 1st time in school history, yet still have a terrible night. It is so OleMiss. I agree with McShay. Terrible night for OleMiss. Trash gonna be trasb though.

King Kong

Best draft ever. What should have been a positive program changing night for Ole Piss turned around and blew up in there Faces for all to see

Justifiable Hogicide

You would think it's way too public and way too clear for the NCAA to fail to act on Ole Miss and Freeze now. But we'll see.

BPsTheMan

luke hawg

Coach freeze this recruiting party is dope with all the free liquor and weed but what's that brown thing floating in the punch bowl?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: King Kong on April 28, 2016, 11:08:04 pm
Best draft ever. What should have been a positive program changing night for Ole Piss turned around and blew up in there Faces for all to see
It's just the best thing ever. It gets better. The NCAA JUST got creamed all week for being total pansies on the North Carolina deal. They may drop the ole hammer on ole pissy.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Dropkick

Does this mean the Ole Miss women's basketball team is about to get hammered by the NCAA?

Pulled(PP)pork

Are you trying to insinuate that the behind the scenes videos that prestworthy is sporting wood over, isn't the reason for these great classes??

PP

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 28, 2016, 11:15:15 pm
e-mailed. that was fun

Redacted to protect my email account.

My that was fun.

This is my non-signature signature.

BPsTheMan

thebignasty

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on April 28, 2016, 11:59:56 pm
Dear compliance@olemiss.edu,

Yall [censored]

Sincerely,

Harry Rex

Dear old misses compliance;

Jaramy Tonsil said he done got money from coaches on tv.

Go to hell.

-bignasty

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: thebignasty on April 29, 2016, 12:11:07 am
Dear old misses compliance;

Jaramy Tonsil said he done got money from coaches on tv.

Go to hell.

-bignasty

BentonvilleJeff

We will see if the NCAA has any balls. I don't think they do but violations were admitted on national tv. Grow some and punish them!

I need $305 for my Mom's bill.  Sent directly to a coach via text message. Wow

Großer Kriegschwein

To Ole P!$$ Compliance/Disbursing/ Social Welfare Office:

I'm gonna go ahead and stipulate that there is absolutely no way, period, that Tunsil scored over a 12 on his ACT without "assistance". You might want to look into that.

4th & 25.

[CENSORED] all of y'all.

Respectfully,

L. Paul Kreigschwein, esq.
This is my non-signature signature.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 28, 2016, 11:51:44 pm
Redacted to protect my email account.

My that was fun.

I had a chuckle out of this.  Also, does anybody think it's hilarious how the pic of tunsil smoking weed could have been easily been denied as not being him.

Possibly tunsil found out that the coaches confirmed that that was him in the picture and then tunsil was like screw them I'm saying the text was true.

Sivad

Hopefully Ole Miss is fixing to go back to being Ole Miss.
What a dirty ride they've been on.

alohawg

Quote from: bville_hog on April 28, 2016, 09:50:48 pm
must of been smoking sodium pentathol!

That there, yeah that, that is really funny! +1
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

aredwolfrazorback

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on April 29, 2016, 12:55:41 am

Possibly tunsil found out that the coaches confirmed that that was him in the picture and then tunsil was like screw them I'm saying the text was true.

It was a video not a picture. In the video he raises the mask.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1017322
With all the beers and all the cheers, I'm a hog fan for the rest of my years.

UA 2010
ASU 2008

Torqued pork

April 29, 2016, 04:00:05 am #44 Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:19:56 am by Torqued pork
Well I guess the SEC'S righteous reputation has been permanently soiled.

presidenthog

presidenthog

Quote from: Dropkick on April 28, 2016, 11:28:30 pm
Does this mean the Ole Miss women's basketball team is about to get hammered by the NCAA?
I lol'd

presidenthog

Quote from: Torqued pork on April 29, 2016, 04:00:05 am
Well I guess the SEC'S righteous reputation has been permanently soiled.
umm.. we are the sec. our reputation has been dirty rotten cheaters and a win at all costs conference for years.

presidenthog