Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 04:55:59 pm

Staying put. Crap

Started by hotdog hog, November 09, 2017, 12:23:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hotdog hog

My friend on the hill says they have decided to give him another year according to gossip from the meeting.

hoglady

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 12:23:03 pm
My friend on the hill says they have decided to give him another year according to gossip from the meeting.

Who is him - Bielema? Long?
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Marshfieldhog

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 12:23:03 pm

My friend on the hill says that someone burnt a bag of popcorn in the microwave in the band hall.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hogwild

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 09, 2017, 12:25:54 pm
Better just be Long

If only one is going, I hope it is Long.  CBB would at best last one more season, Long would like hire a Jim Grobe type and we would be in the same place for another half dozen years.

Kevin

with the state of the fan base, I just don't see how you keep him. if they do 3 years of recruiting will be done the tubes. it might take the program 10 years to recover for these two gentlemen
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HF#1

As if they would come out of their meeting and announce anything they decided.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

go hogues

Quote from: HF#1 on November 09, 2017, 12:35:42 pm
As if they would come out of their meeting and announce anything they decided.
To HotDog Hog's friend.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hawganatic

Right, because I'm sure the info from a PRIVATE meeting is already making its rounds around campus, 15 minutes after the meeting lets out.

Are some of you really this starved for attention?

hotdog hog

They wouldn't but Facebook is buzzing in Fayetteville. So stop being an rearend or I won't tell you. He hitched his wagon to CBB. He didn't get an extention. Double downed on 2018. Both in or out next season.

hotdog hog

Quote from: hawganatic on November 09, 2017, 12:44:04 pm
Right, because I'm sure the info from a PRIVATE meeting is already making its rounds around campus, 15 minutes after the meeting lets out.

Are some of you really this starved for attention?
Dont give a crap what any of you 13 yr old trolls think. Word in Fayetteville is no ones getting fired. Long doesn't get an extension. He backed his clown. This is horrible news.

hotdog hog

My hope is they fire both of them now.

hoglady

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 01:23:10 pm
Dont give a crap what any of you 13 yr old trolls think. Word in Fayetteville is no ones getting fired. Long doesn't get an extension. He backed his clown. This is horrible news.

If true - could be worse.
Long could have gotten his extension.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

DeltaBoy

Nothing will happen till after New Year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hoglady

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 09, 2017, 03:07:44 pm
Nothing will happen till after New Year.

New Year is too late.
Don't see them firing a coach they let stay during the early signing period.
If they don't fire him soon after the last game - they probably aren't going to.

PorkSoda

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 01:20:39 pm
They wouldn't but Facebook is buzzing in Fayetteville. So stop being an rearend or I won't tell you. He hitched his wagon to CBB. He didn't get an extention. Double downed on 2018. Both in or out next season.
good lord, when people start thinking facebook is a reliable source we might as well shut this country down.  the end is nigh.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ricepig

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 01:23:10 pm

Long is under contract until 2022, his contract automatically rolls over on July 1st, unless he has been previously told before that date. So, there never was any extension vote, lol.

Three and Snout

Quote from: hotdog hog on November 09, 2017, 01:20:39 pm

Right, but what is the North Little Rock Facebook saying?  Since, you know, the meeting was in North Little Rock.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 09, 2017, 05:03:50 pm
Right, but what is the North Little Rock Facebook saying?  Since, you know, the meeting was in North Little Rock.

They probably took pics of their lunch, just like most of the other Facebook posts.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hawgphat

I certainly have no clue as to who goes (if anyone goes) or who stays.  I have no clue as to the determining factors of such momentous decisions reached by The Powers That Be.  There's no telling if or when the general public WILL be made aware of any momentous decisions which may - or may not - have already been reached.

I have a profound distrust of those who purport to be "in the know" on message boards.

As the popularized axiom goes, "Those who are talking don't know; - - and those who know aren't talking".