Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

wow

Can we at least sniff home plate this inning?

hog.goblin

Not over yet, but this is the inning to start the scoring

TNhawgfan

I have the feeling we get into the bullpen this inning
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

PigWig

Quote from: Publius on June 17, 2009, 08:13:11 pm
My man, you hit the lottery when you were born an American...so keep the faith
This.

hog-man

Quote from: N HOG on June 17, 2009, 08:10:46 pm
Working on ending season with 17 straight scoreless innings.
You call yourself a HOG fan? Take that crap somewhere else
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Oliver

Let's start by getting the ball out of the infield here...

Oklahawg

Its freaking 2-0. Good teams get to CWS with good pitching staffs.

Only takes a little something to get 'em rattled.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hog-man

:razorback: lets get some connection this inning men,  :razorback: GO HOGS  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

this team is so incredibly up and down its ridiculous

that stat ESPN showed:
First 10 innings: 11 runs
last 14 innings: ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hog-man on June 17, 2009, 08:15:43 pm
You call yourself a HOG fan? Take that crap somewhere else

Why?  Is it not the truth?  It very well could happen, but then again we could score 5 runs this inning.  Dude is just speakin the truth right now.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

trippigs

VA pitcher acts tired but is not throwing that way just yet

Hollywood_HOGan45

looks like yet another quiet inning

at least against LSU we scored ONE!!!!!!!!!!!1

GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver

Quote from: twinpigs on June 17, 2009, 08:19:05 pm
VA pitcher acts tired but is not throwing that way just yet

A pitcher with a dead arm could get our lineup out right now.

hog-man

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 17, 2009, 08:18:24 pm
Why?  Is it not the truth?  It very well could happen, but then again we could score 5 runs this inning.  Dude is just speakin the truth right now.
Gotta keep our heads up, c'mon now!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Publius

Wilking got sawed off on that one...gotta take your cap off to their hurler

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

BigSexyHog

Keep working the count Bo... Pick you one out you like.

Oliver

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TNhawgfan

trippigs

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

:razorback: nice single, lets go boys!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

BigSexyHog

Publius

SteveInArk

Protecting the assets and ball goes between the VA 3rd baseman legs... 
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hogbody

TomasPistola

I guess what's irritating me right now is that people here are saying this is all the Hog's fault. That Pitcher from VA is pitching a hell of a game right now. HE is at least part of the reason we haven't done anything. Bet if the shoe was on the other foot you people would be bitching that no one was giving us any credit.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

BigSexyHog

Cox has come up big alot this year... Could use another one of those big hits right here.

trippigs

95 pitches...he is about done...lets crank one before they realise it

Hollywood_HOGan45

Clint Alan

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Oliver

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Hogbody

TNhawgfan

BigSexyHog

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 17, 2009, 08:22:31 pm
Cox has come up big alot this year... Could use another one of those big hits right here.

Atta Boy.... Single should tie the game.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

capehog

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hog-man

Quote from: TomasPistola on June 17, 2009, 08:22:09 pm
I guess what's irritating me right now is that people here are saying this is all the Hog's fault. That Pitcher from VA is pitching a hell of a game right now. HE is at least part of the reason we haven't done anything. Let if the shoe was on the other foot you people would be bitching that no one was giving us any credit.
true, just gotta keep our heads up, NICE DOUBLE, THEIR AWAKE NOW, LETS GO HOGS  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

alright!!!!!!!!!

bout freakin time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a big hit here!!!!!!!!!1

Gotta score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver