Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something Big Coming?

Started by The_Iceman, March 03, 2014, 06:31:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OldCoot

Now, add some popcorn smoke coming out of the nose and you have yourself a real winner.

grim_sleeper

Hopefully it will be the new grey color.  I like it a lot more than the standard red.  We need a big change to go along with other changes in the football program -  like a coach that is actually doing the right thing,  moving toward a SEC title.

[attachment deleted by admin]

twistitup

Yes

I just hope it uses protection
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hawgmasta

I trust Nike more than any other brand. Sometimes I wish Puma was our sponsor. That would be pretty awesome; especially if they'd funnel the Jamaican sprinters this way.

OldCoot

Our new mascot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PonderinHog

Quote from: steefhog on March 06, 2014, 03:25:53 pm
Based on the silhouette alone...it looks like Porky the Pig.

I'm hoping for something more.
Or Porky's, the movie ???

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PonderinHog

Pickeledpigfeet

;D Bobby Petrino coming to town for an interview for QB coach/OC job???Just kidding!!
Poor Louisville. They can keep him...for a little while anyway!
Get off the Gus bus....Get on the Bret Jet !!!!!

superclark

Gruden!!

Sorry couldn't resist :-)

razorcash2

razorcash2

Maybe they are going to make a concerted effort to end the "Howling Hog Call".

I mean what idiot thinks that's the correct way to Call the Hogs?

Wildhog

Quote from: razorcash2 on March 11, 2014, 01:35:11 pm
Maybe they are going to make a concerted effort to end the "Howling Hog Call".

I mean what idiot thinks that's the correct way to Call the Hogs?

The more concerted the effort, the more I shall howl.

Maybe even a stutter-start.  Ow-ow-owooooooooooo
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Wildhog

Quote from: salebow on March 11, 2014, 03:39:06 pm
Is it an SEC win for once?

We score on Bama for the first time since 2011.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

VBMark

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 06, 2014, 03:17:29 pm
That's what ur mom calls this one

No,no...that's called taking the sausage. ba-da-bing
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

VBMark

How about trying to debut some new 3rd down chant like CBB tried to get us to do last year?
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

3kgthog

I'll guess a big custom Razorback shaped entrance tunnel that'll debut at the spring game. Out with the ugly wooden one and in with something more eye catching and less junior high wood shop class-like.

A company in Hindsville specializes in such fiberglass items. You may have noticed all those flying pig statues around Fayetteville. That'd be their work.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 11, 2014, 10:55:11 pm
I'll guess a big custom Razorback shaped entrance tunnel that'll debut at the spring game. Out with the ugly wooden one and in with something more eye catching and less junior high wood shop class-like.

A company in Hindsville specializes in such fiberglass items. You may have noticed all those flying pig statues around Fayetteville. That'd be their work.
I could only hope. That wooden thing is HIDEOUS.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

MissippHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 11, 2014, 10:55:11 pm

Would be nice, just as long as they don't build the full Hog.  Exiting out of the snout is cool but I'd hate to see where they'd have to enter.  ::)

Break & Run

Maybe they finally got the approval to run Tusk out with the team!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

At the end you can see a silhouette of some kind of new logo it looks like. Maybe a secondary logo to go with the classic hog we use now.

Razorhawg09

Already confirmed a while back its a frontward facing secondary logo. Will be on the front of the new football unis.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on March 20, 2014, 04:05:34 pm
Already confirmed a while back its a frontward facing secondary logo. Will be on the front of the new football unis.

On the front of the uni's? Where would a logo go on the front?

pigskenG

2007 uniforms - best by far.   Just change the Adidas emblem to Nike.

razorback44

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on March 20, 2014, 04:05:34 pm

Maybe on the collar where the current Razorback shield is but it won't be where the text of the jersey is located.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Laughing Hog

Quote from: MissippHog on March 12, 2014, 03:53:17 am
Would be nice, just as long as they don't build the full Hog.  Exiting out of the snout is cool but I'd hate to see where they'd have to enter.  ::)

And have the visiting team exit out of one made to look like this end..

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Murr

Quote from: ohenry on March 06, 2014, 01:59:08 pm
I think it is a new logo, that silhouette doesn't match any current logos.

Screenshots:

looks like the face of the hog from the logo where he leans against the "A" with a sweater on him

HappyFan

rhames

Quote from: HappyFan on March 21, 2014, 07:47:50 am
Nike Pro Combat Uniforms.

It is something involving all sports
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

OhGreatOne

It means Leah will be our rep for the "Girls of the SEC" for Playboy magazine.
There is a hidden forum on Hogville.
Most of the intelligent conversation happens there.
Ask about it.

Break & Run

This looks like the logo that HogDatabase uses. 
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ArchitectHog

Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

HognotinMemphis

Yes, something big...a big ticket price increase due to these last two seasons. Need more funds to get betta!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.