Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With Gus at ASU

Started by Victom, December 29, 2011, 06:23:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 30, 2011, 02:57:56 pm
I'm a former ASU fan. Don't know who the 'we' is you are referring to because I have never spoken for anyone but myself.

Hope you are not still upset that I have some good inside sources at ASU even though I don't go to any football games. Also have a former friend that coaches the Razorbacks but don't go to any of their games either.

You act like a care who your sources are. Is there some kind of challenge to see who has better sources or something?

I simply point out that every time you say something someone attributes you as an ASU fan, and I am simply reminding people that you are not and that we (ASU fans) are not represented by what you say.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Seminole Indian

January 02, 2012, 07:37:23 am #51 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:40:09 am by Seminole Indian
Quote from: chiefsfan on January 02, 2012, 12:33:49 am
You act like a care who your sources are. Is there some kind of challenge to see who has better sources or something?

I simply point out that every time you say something someone attributes you as an ASU fan, and I am simply reminding people that you are not and that we (ASU fans) are not represented by what you say.
I don't think you  represent ASU fans anymore than I do, and I have no problem not being considered a 'we', especially if the posters on The Den are who you are calling 'we'.

I will post things about ASU here because I live close to ASU,know and like many of the coaches and administrators and have access to information. I will also express an opinion from time to time about ASU or other subjects on this message board. Most of my post are positive.

If the Administrators have a problem with my post I'm sure they will do something about it.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne