Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Martin

Started by Bkhardicars, October 06, 2017, 08:29:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bkhardicars

Tomorrow we will see what the hype was all about.

ADavisTheGOAT

What hype? He's playing tomorrow?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Seebs

No - he is enrolled in Fight Night.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

widespreadsooie

SPAL

3 round knockout. No way it goes past 3

HogFoo

Well hopefully he will make a big impact.  Be nice to have a big old WR who can block a dude  while the RB scoots by, or even go up for a catch in traffic and bull his way for the catch.  The guy looks like a TE with WR speed and skill.   I'm just surprised that its taken so long for him to touch the field.   Hopefully he has 3yrs to play 3.   Be even better if he could get a 100yards because that would mean that our OL was giving Allen time to throw the ball.  If they do, then I think we win the game easier than most think.   And like it has been going, if Allen is constantly being hit and sacked or hit right after a throw, then we'll have a long day.  hopefully we can get it done.  We need this win very badly!  Go hogs! 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Bkhardicars

Yes. He is going to play,hence we will see what the hype is all about.I expect him to make a difference.Reports of great practices the last week and a half.Another weapon that will help the other guys get open and help the run game

Tusks

Quote from: Seebs on October 06, 2017, 08:45:49 pm
No - he is enrolled in Fight Night.

The first rule of Fight Night, is you don't talk about Fight Night.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hogcam

I'll be surprised if he touches the field. Hopefully he does