Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be first 2019 commit?

Started by Virgil, January 30, 2018, 11:30:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil

I'll go with TQ Jackson of Jefferson Texas. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5554952/TQ-Jackson

He is agile for his height... Nice tall, fast WR with great hands and moves...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Porkerpower

WOOPIGDOOIE

Waldron_Hog

RaisinHog

Well unless we get someone before may 9th il go with wilkins

ricepig

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 30, 2018, 06:43:38 pm
Well unless we get someone before may 9th il go with wilkins

CF people say OU is leading, the CF coach is a big fan, alum??

imtad16

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2018, 06:50:07 pm

I'm looking forward to when CM start's winning on the field so that the baby gate that has been around the state will turn into an actual wall that will be hard to penetrate.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Anyone hear anything on Darius Thomas from Jonesboro? Haven't heard much on him as far as visits or where he might go

ricepig

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 30, 2018, 08:31:41 pm
Anyone hear anything on Darius Thomas from Jonesboro? Haven't heard much on him as far as visits or where he might go

I think he's going to take several, I don't see him making a decision for awhile.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2018, 08:40:42 pm
I think he's going to take several, I don't see him making a decision for awhile.
Is there anyone in the state thats 100% hog like Connor Noland was this year?

RaisinHog

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2018, 06:50:07 pm

Meh I'm not buying that .. I think he is all hog .

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

247Hog

Quote from: Virgil on January 30, 2018, 11:30:55 am
I'll go with TQ Jackson of Jefferson Texas.

I honestly don't know anything about the kid and just wondering why you think he will commit?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

#1 STUNNA

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on January 31, 2018, 09:12:58 am
  Doesnt plan on deciding until after senior season.
booooo!! wrong damn answer. We need an early summer commit out of TB.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Virgil

If not TQ then I think maybe Jadon Jackson.

I didn't pick Wilkins because I figure someone will commit before his decision day in May. 

Virgil

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 31, 2018, 09:49:04 am
booooo!! wrong damn answer. We need an early summer commit out of TB.

I really thing he cares nothing about the recruiting process and just wants to enjoy his high school years. Hes not your normal elite primadonna... He definitely is keeping his recruiting very quietly. Not all over social media like most.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on January 31, 2018, 10:10:50 am
I really thing he cares nothing about the recruiting process and just wants to enjoy his high school years. Hes not your normal elite primadonna... He definitely is keeping his recruiting very quietly. Not all over social media like most.
that actually bodes well for us. Get him locked up over the summer so he doesnt have to deal with all that all season long.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SooieGeneris

TQ Jackson. He apparently has a relationship with the coaches from their SMU days and his twitter has Hog stuff all over it.

A month or so ago I might have said Wilkins, but these kids love twitter and Wilkins has OU stuff all over his. It may not turn out to be telling, but it's a concern.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 31, 2018, 01:26:09 pm
that actually bodes well for us. Get him locked up over the summer so he doesnt have to deal with all that all season long.

no.. i mean after his senior season.

010HogFan

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on January 30, 2018, 05:46:30 pm
Grant Gunnell 🙏

If he really wants to come here, he's masking it well. He's been recruiting pretty actively for A&M on his Twitter page here of late.

redleg

Is there a realistic chance in hell that Arkansas gets Rawleigh's little brother, Brian?
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

ricepig

Quote from: redleg on February 02, 2018, 01:15:32 pm
Is there a realistic chance in hell that Arkansas gets Rawleigh's little brother, Brian?

Seeing how he committed to aTm, no.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 30, 2018, 08:49:36 pm
Is there anyone in the state thats 100% hog like Connor Noland was this year?

IDK... But, if not that is a glaring issue that has to be attributed to something. Where are all of the BORN Razorback kids..?
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

HogHomer

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2018, 01:48:32 pm
IDK... But, if not that is a glaring issue that has to be attributed to something. Where are all of the BORN Razorback kids..?
I would mostly attribute it to that these kids haven't seen the Hogs win 10 games since before they started High School.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HogHomer on February 02, 2018, 02:04:56 pm
I would mostly attribute it to that these kids haven't seen the Hogs win 10 games since before they started High School.
Wouldn't have affected me, but I guess that's as good of a reason as any.

rljjr

Quote from: Porkerpower on January 30, 2018, 04:59:38 pm
Who is Hudson Henry?

Seriously doubt we get him at all, much less first. But hey, who knows?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HogHomer on February 02, 2018, 02:04:56 pm
Or the huge unrest that has been throughout the fan base the past few years.

Virgil

Time to get this thread going again.  Still going with TQ Coleman.

Highway Hog Sign

Billy Sonnier was technically first. He committed on twitter then took it down about an hour later :)
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Highway Hog Sign on February 07, 2018, 12:36:34 pm
Billy Sonnier was technically first. He committed on twitter then took it down about an hour later :)

Lol
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

The_Iceman

plumbhog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2018, 01:48:32 pm
Go back and read up on some of the warnings that were posted many times over in some of the old GSD threads and you'll find your answer.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

RME

https://twitter.com/BillySonnier2/status/961297285635366912

"Billy Sonnier

@BillySonnier2
1h1 hour ago

Turn on y'all nonfictions at 4 ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ the wait is over 📝"

https://247sports.com/Player/Billy-Sonnier-46040092

RaisinHog

Guys this Billy sonnier guy is gona have a 1000 msg board post about him this year.. it's evident he is a major troll

redeye

I'm gonna guess Trevis Hopper.

Just a hunch I'm having, for no particular reason...  ;D

colbs

imtad16

I have no info here, but it's hard to imagine that as tight knit as the Henry family is that Hudson would turn down chance to play with one of his brothers and play 3 hours from home. I think he is next.

WoooPigSooieShane

Quote from: imtad16 on February 25, 2018, 12:19:54 am
I have no info here, but it's hard to imagine that as tight knit as the Henry family is that Hudson would turn down chance to play with one of his brothers and play 3 hours from home. I think he is next.

I do feel it's more encouraging here that Hunter was with him on the visit. I just don't know if he commits anytime soon because I think his family has encouraged him to take some time to weigh his options and go through the process.

I don't know if anyone that visited this weekend will commit unless we blow away some of these TN kids coming in tomorrow.

I'll guess that the next '19 commit is Stacey Wilkins after the Spring.

imtad16

Quote from: WoooPigSooieShane on February 25, 2018, 12:33:18 am
I do feel it's more encouraging here that Hunter was with him on the visit. I just don't know if he commits anytime soon because I think his family has encouraged him to take some time to weigh his options and go through the process.

I don't know if anyone that visited this weekend will commit unless we blow away some of these TN kids coming in tomorrow.

I'll guess that the next '19 commit is Stacey Wilkins after the Spring.

Yeah, I'm feeling better about Wilkins.

There were some big (figuratively and literally) OL prospects in this weekend.

WoooPigSooieShane

Quote from: imtad16 on February 25, 2018, 12:39:25 am
Yeah, I'm feeling better about Wilkins.

There were some big (figuratively and literally) OL prospects in this weekend.

He had set his commit date to May 9th. Still seems to be a 2 horse race between us and OU, but I think this weekend put us in a good spot with him. He for sure seems to be the type of OL that Coach Fry wants.

redeye

Quote from: colbs on February 24, 2018, 11:33:06 pm
Who will be the second commit?

I'm not sure, yet.  I'll get back to you later...  ;)

orgkeith

Chavis the CB-S from Rison would be a good guess.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 07, 2018, 01:15:44 pm
https://twitter.com/BillySonnier2/status/961297285635366912

"Billy Sonnier

@BillySonnier2
1h1 hour ago

Turn on y'all nonfictions at 4 ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ the wait is over 📝"

https://247sports.com/Player/Billy-Sonnier-46040092
I noticed that his profile indicated the Hogs with a significant lead from the standpoint of projected schools. However, I also noticed that he also has around a 15% chance of committing to "Cloudy". Anyone familiar with that particular program  ??? ;) :) 8)

Cure

Quote from: orgkeith on February 25, 2018, 08:47:10 am
Chavis the CB-S from Rison would be a good guess.
He is a great prospect, hope he jumps on board early.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

redeye

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 25, 2018, 01:04:52 pm
I noticed that his profile indicated the Hogs with a significant lead from the standpoint of projected schools. However, I also noticed that he also has around a 15% chance of committing to "Cloudy". Anyone familiar with that particular program  ??? ;) :) 8)

It's cloudy in Arkansas today, so maybe that's a sign?

Arthur pigby sellers.

Wilkins said Arkansas " feels like home."  That's a really good sign when a recruit says that.

Virgil

Well I missed it but great pick up.  First commit being a d-lineman is pretty exciting.