Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How is everyone going to celebrate THE March Madness opening weekend?

Started by batmanfan, March 16, 2005, 03:46:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Had to change the subject cause the Hogs make me sick right now.  Well I'm involed in a a couple of pools, and a couple with some of you fellow hog fans.  Also I plan to start watchin at 11 tomorow till it goes off.  When the game breka happens, I think around 4, I'll go out and get me a good jog.  Skippin one class friday but still have to go to two.  This is my christmas!  Whats everyone else got planned? 
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

WindyCityHog

Nothing spectacular.....I've got two friends coming over.....a bottle of Beam....and the games.  One of my friends is a ND grad....likes Indiana.....a Valpo grad......and has a brother as a Purdue professor....

Lots of indifference.  The Beam will be more popular than the games....

abq

I'm gonna buy a new headband so I look really tight out there. 8)

Porquemada

I'm going to browse through my 1994 National Championship game program and cry myself to sleep. Then I'm going to cheer the Hogs baseball team to a sweep over South Carolina this weekend.

ThisTeetsTaken

Gonna catch some trout and listen to the Ark/USC baseball series on the radio. Not interested in the tournament this year.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

jkcrunch

At Oaklawn yelling at some jockey or horse and listening to the Hogs on the radio.

Swino

ABQ and Richard, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at yall's replies. 

:D :D

Patch

I'll be sitting in my kayak, catching some trout with my buddies. Drink some beer, and forget about Stan Heath and Hoosten Nutt.

HighOnHogs

I want to watch and see if they ever call Arizona, Arkansas.