Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoop situation is unstable

Started by Biggus Piggus, March 14, 2005, 11:34:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

A lot could change, depending on the series of events in the next few days and weeks.

Broyles may maneuver Heath into a corner he will refuse to stay in.

If the wrong players leave, or if recruiting looks bad, Heath may find his plug pulled.

The money is very dissatisfied.
[CENSORED]!

maniax22bolts20

March 14, 2005, 11:43:39 pm #1 Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 11:49:27 pm by maniax22bolts20
 re:Hoop situation is unstable .-- Thats like saying that things got slightly wet,stinky and messy right after the Johnstown (PA) Flood.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Being a Hog Fan Is Slow Death on March 14, 2005, 11:34:26 pm
A lot could change, depending on the series of events in the next few days and weeks.

Broyles may maneuver Heath into a corner he will refuse to stay in.

If the wrong players leave, or if recruiting looks bad, Heath may find his plug pulled.

The money is very dissatisfied.

I don't think he has alot of choice about the corner Frank has shoved him in.   A coach with the season ending the way it did and with his newly acquired reputation does't have many options. 

He has one choice and that's to win next year, period.  Heath is deperate and I expect to see desperation moves.   I expect 4-5 new players on the hill next year with him cutting 2-3 players from this years team.    Stan may be a mellow fellow in the dressing room but he showed me by ditching Mukubu and Davis he will cut your throat.   He cut theirs when things were still going pretty smoothly with the boosters, imagine what he'll do when it's his head  on the chopping block.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Fatty McGee

One coach may leave, which is not unusual.  The team will remain intact, Heath isn't going to run anyone off.  You guys think the situation as the message boards perceive it is what the reality is.  They rarely intersect.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.