Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good local basketball news

Started by HogInMemphis, March 14, 2005, 10:54:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

http://www.nba.com/games/20050314/PORMEM/recap.html

Memphis exacted some revenge after falling to Portland on Saturday, outscoring the Blazers in each quarter of Monday's 104-83 home win. Mike Miller fired in 27 points on 8-of-12 shooting from the field. Lorenzen Wright added 19 points for the Grizzlies, who visit the Hornets on Wednesday.

At least one nearby team is headed for post-season play.

maniax22bolts20

YEP, along with UA and ASU women to the WNIT. Don't forget UCA Sugar Bears beat the Lady Reddies 76-61 in the D2 South Regional Final tonight. The Division 2 ELITE 8 is in Hot Springs next week.
But anyway, congratulations to the Grizzlies on turning their season around. They look headed for a good playoff run if the trend continues.

El Dog Hog

I remember one time, whenever this board was about razorback sports related. Im going to have to request this be moved... b/c frankly no one cares, and memphis wont make the playoffs. Denver will jump them for sure, along with the LAKERS. Also the Tea Cups might do something to. Memphis wont make it though. To many good teams hunting them down. The lakers did lose tonight, so I look for memphis to finish AT BEST in 8th place, putting them against either the spurs or the suns, and then its time to get the moth balls out again.

HogInMemphis

Quote from: El Dog Hog on March 15, 2005, 12:18:14 am
I remember one time, whenever this board was about razorback sports related. Im going to have to request this be moved... b/c frankly no one cares, and memphis wont make the playoffs. Denver will jump them for sure, along with the LAKERS. Also the Tea Cups might do something to. Memphis wont make it though. To many good teams hunting them down. The lakers did lose tonight, so I look for memphis to finish AT BEST in 8th place, putting them against either the spurs or the suns, and then its time to get the moth balls out again.

Big talker, aren't you? Admit it, you can't name their top 7 players off top of your head, can you?

Want to put some $ where your c.ockholster is? I'll bet you $25 (since you probably can't bet more than that) that the Grizz finish higher than 8th. You say they "finish AT BEST in 8th place..."  I say they'll do better than that.

El Dog Hog

hahaha, please. Wright, Gasol, Miller, J Williams, Posey, Swift. Thats 6 right there

El Dog Hog

El Dog Hog

Williams didnt play tonight b/c of a bad ankle. I dominate fantasy sports... so I know what goes on in the NBA. BELIEVE THAT

HogInMemphis

Quote from: El Dog Hog on March 15, 2005, 12:27:19 am
Williams didnt play tonight b/c of a bad ankle. I dominate fantasy sports... so I know what goes on in the NBA. BELIEVE THAT

Apparently, you've chosen not to put your money where your cockholster is.

El Dog Hog

Probably b/c im not going to take a bet blind. If memphis keeps playing portland every other day, im sure they'll make a run. Also, who makes online bets? I guess the same person who got those 7 players shoved right down his face.

Lando Calrissian

The Memphis Grizzlies are ducking UALR!!!!!

:-X
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Big Papa Satan