Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville bracket on yahoo

Started by El Dog Hog, March 13, 2005, 07:13:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

El Dog Hog

Yahoo sports hogville bracket. I got it set up. The group id is 46670 and the password is gohogs (no spaces). Feel free to join up. It takes about 2 mins to do the brackets if you already know who you want. Its really nice and easy. Looking forward to beating... I mean seeing yall there.

El Dog Hog

Also, if your not familiar with yahoo, you have until thursday, 5 mins before the first game to make any changes. So nothing is set in stone until the first game begins.

Pragmatic PiG

i'm in, beware!!!....... :o :o :o :o :o :o

St mary's all the way......hehehe

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

pioneerhog

I haven't got mine in, I'm going to have to study this bracket more before i enter one.

Kilgor

I'm there.  I've got Oklahoma State beating Duke in the championship game.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Razorback Jedi

You go to Yahoo fantasy sports, click on bracket manager, create a team, then "join a public league". Use the info from above (password/league name), and you're all set.

GRUMPY35

i haven't filled out a bracket yet, but i think this may be the year of the dark horse. something like louisville,gonzaga,washinton, and texas tech. in the final four. if they aren't in the same brackets of course i can't remember from last nights bracketology show if those four are in the same regional or not.

GRUMPY35

yo! kilgor  are you serious about ok state and duke in the final? i know both won thier repsective conference tourneys,but i just can;t see it

Kilgor

Quote from: GRUMPY35 on March 14, 2005, 10:57:05 am
yo! kilgor are you serious about ok state and duke in the final? i know both won thier repsective conference tourneys,but i just can;t see it

I'm serious.  We'll see.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

gatecrasher

My picks r in...I am pleasefirestanheath on there ;D

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: El Dog Hog on March 13, 2005, 07:13:19 pm
Yahoo sports hogville bracket. I got it set up. The group id is 46670 and the password is gohogs (no spaces). Feel free to join up. It takes about 2 mins to do the brackets if you already know who you want. Its really nice and easy. Looking forward to beating... I mean seeing yall there.
ok, i'm in.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

El Dog Hog

I ALMOST made the password: "Ilovestan" But then I thought to many people would hate that. Also, sorry for not putting up a link. My bad.

GRUMPY35

OK my bad it figures all 4 of my dark horse canidates are in the same regional. Well i guess i will have to amend my dark horse to gonzaga. I just have a gut feeling, no inside info or anything like that.

WindyCityHog

I'll join....but I have to do a little looking first....For the 1st time in years, there's some good teams out there that I know very little about...Good thing there ain't no money involved....

HighOnHogs

Speaking of Yahoo, are they broadcasting the tourney games online?

JD_85

Got mine in on both yahoo and espn. jd_85 and jagermiester

batmanfan

Do we win anything if we win?  I know hsv and them gave money for pick'ems and ishe.
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

junkyardhog

FYI- during nfl season, I run a fantasy league which I fund myself. I give prizes out to the winner. I will do that again this year. So, keep that in mind for the fall.

Well, looks like I have Ok state upsetting Illinois in my bracket. so, final 4 is : Ok State,Louisville,Florida, Syracuse   with Florida winning it all! (Fl vs. Louisville)

HighOnHogs

Quote from: junkyardhog on March 15, 2005, 11:00:59 pmwith Florida winning it all! (Fl vs. Louisville)

I picked Florida winning it all too with that same matchup for the final.

heathshogs

Oakland will become the first team ever to make the final 4 with a losing record. 13-18 after last night. Just 4 more wins and there in at 17-18.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

artyhog

I got mine in.  I think it will be Ill and UNC in the Championship.

bknight33

Quote from: junkyardhog on March 15, 2005, 11:00:59 pm
FYI- during nfl season, I run a fantasy league which I fund myself. I give prizes out to the winner. I will do that again this year. So, keep that in mind for the fall.

Well, looks like I have Ok state upsetting Illinois in my bracket. so, final 4 is : Ok State,Louisville,Florida, Syracuse with Florida winning it all! (Fl vs. Louisville)

Junkyard that is my final four with Illinois in place of Ok State

Hacker

Quote from: artyhog on March 16, 2005, 10:56:36 am
I got mine in. I think it will be Ill and UNC in the Championship.

Hey!  That's my pick!  No fair!  You had better have UNC winning the NC, because I have Illinois.

junkyardhog

Quote from: bknight33 on March 16, 2005, 01:06:52 pm
Quote from: junkyardhog on March 15, 2005, 11:00:59 pm

Well, looks like I have Ok state upsetting Illinois in my bracket. so, final 4 is : Ok State,Louisville,Florida, Syracuse with Florida winning it all! (Fl vs. Louisville)

Junkyard that is my final four with Illinois in place of Ok State

I don't know how comfortable I am with the Ok State decision, but I think Illinois will fall in the same trap they did with their only loss this year.

El Dog Hog

Tonight is the last night you can sign up for the pick em. They will stop allowing picks about 5 mins before the game. But you dont want to do that, b/c if its like fantasy football, the whole site will be very very slow. Try and get them in either tonight, or atleast an hour before the first game. Just to play it safe and make sure you get all your picks in.

JD_85

I've got Winthrop over Gonzaga. Seems like no one sees that happening though.

riccoar

Started another group.  Hogville.net and password is gohogs.

riccoar