Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are you thoughts for the rest of the season?

Started by Lanny, October 26, 2016, 09:49:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thefisher

8 - 5  when the dust is settled and all said and done.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Ironhawg

After the awful showing at Auburn I don't know what to think.  If we come out and beat Florida we could go 3-1 to end the season.  If Florida thumps us we could end 1-3.  The one thing I do know is next season we have got to have immediate help on the o-line, at linebacker and safety.  If you can only fix one area, fix the o-line.

East Clintwood

Before the season, I predicted 7 - 5.  I'll stick with that although I'm not confident enough to put any money on it.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

tophawg19

Quote from: rzrbkman on October 26, 2016, 04:26:11 pm
You are the 1st person I have seen make that statement. I hope you are not a medical doctor.
he's not a hog fan either .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 26, 2016, 10:28:28 am
If We gave to go to a 6-6 type bowl then I wanna face Toledo. I want revenge on them. I also want revenge on ULM in a bowl game.

You're focusing on revenge of Toledo???  And you say you're not a pumper??  Not trying to flame, but that says a lot about how bad we are regressing.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: Lanny on October 26, 2016, 09:49:18 am
I see 7-8 wins

....it's funny but SO could post the same dang question and the clothier would be bitten off my back ...!!

I think we are so glad you posted an OP, we are stumbling all over ourselfs to
answer a question where we can't attack some one ....

Ahhh, to your query, we will attack Florida and God help them ....and we will also see
people whose arms have muscles that drag the ground and speed so that three steps and you are beat .....

We better bring our A game .....

What is it they say, if you wanna be the man, you must beat the man .....

SO asks, do we really want to BE the man ..?

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogcard1964

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 26, 2016, 09:34:53 pm
6...maybe 7 wins regular season.

JK

Who's the guy in your avatar?   Is that Dandy Don?  Impressive mutton chops.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Lanny on October 26, 2016, 09:49:18 am
I see 7-8 wins

Which is what most people said before the season started, so we are right on track.

The problem for me is I expected next year to be better, after this rebuilding year. But I don't see the offensive or defensive line getting any better next year.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 27, 2016, 08:10:47 am
JK

It's a crackhead.

Hogwild

Before the season I said 8-4, while that is still a possibility, doesn't seem as likely.

Best case scenario split the next two, then go win the final two.  Go to the Music/Gator Bowl with a little momentum and get a ninth win.

Worse case scenario get manhandled by Florida & LSU's DLine. AA is banged up, and we split the two road games.  Having lost 4 of the last 5, a demoralized team drops the bowl game to finish 6-7.

jkstock04

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 27, 2016, 08:10:47 am
JK

https://youtu.be/oVKtxHTcnho

For anytime you need a good laugh
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Agent S on October 27, 2016, 10:03:30 am
1-3.  Hogs will not win at Mizzou. Its okay we have a coach that likes to eat pulled pork sandwiches with his shirt off. He's a real fun guy. Ben and Kurt and Robb they get with Coach B  dip some skoal chew some baccer spit spit lets get some pizza large each drink case of beer each. They have no clue how to coach and for the people on here that defend Coach B you are really lost and have no clue either what is going on. The team has quit, u will never find a more disgraceful performance than last Saturday night. You will never see a team so unprepared, no effort, didn't care, and coach b has that same lost look on his face game after game and some of u guys are defending that, IT AINT GETTING BETTA PLAYAS, THIS WILL END WORSE THAN NUTT'S tenure. IT GONNA GET UGLY, BEST BELIEVE DAT!! Seriously though Coach B is in over his head here and it will not end well. HAVE FUN SUPPORTING HIM.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
This is my non-signature signature.

jkstock04

1-3.  Hogs will not win at Mizzou. Its okay we have a coach that likes to eat pulled pork sandwiches with his shirt off. He's a real fun guy. Ben and Kurt and Robb they get with Coach B  dip some skoal chew some baccer spit spit lets get some pizza large each drink case of beer each. They have no clue how to coach and for the people on here that defend Coach B you are really lost and have no clue either what is going on. The team has quit, u will never find a more disgraceful performance than last Saturday night. You will never see a team so unprepared, no effort, didn't care, and coach b has that same lost look on his face game after game and some of u guys are defending that, IT AINT GETTING BETTA PLAYAS, THIS WILL END WORSE THAN NUTT'S tenure. IT GONNA GET UGLY, BEST BELIEVE DAT!! Seriously though Coach B is in over his head here and it will not end well. HAVE FUN SUPPORTING HIM.
Missouri seems like the weakest opponent left on the schedule. Who do you have us beating?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hogwild

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 27, 2016, 08:18:41 am

The problem for me is I expected next year to be better, after this rebuilding year. But I don't see the offensive or defensive line getting any better next year.

I see the same problem, but not just at the lines, we are losing 5 of our top 6 leading receivers.
Atleast two years ago when we went 7-6, I felt that we had many of our top players returning for the following season, Allen, Collins, Williams, Henry...  Now I feel like that we are losing, for the second year in a row, our top performers. Without seeing a influx of new talent that have stepped up.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2016, 09:21:42 pm
You're focusing on revenge of Toledo???  And you say you're not a pumper??  Not trying to flame, but that says a lot about how bad we are regressing.

I like to get revenge on Texas Tech in a bowl game . I am a sunshine pumper. I'm not part of the dark side.
Call Me Trumpton.

hogsanity

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 27, 2016, 10:40:49 am
I like to get revenge on Texas Tech in a bowl game . I am a sunshine pumper. I'm not part of the dark side.

TT might score 70 on this Hog back 7. I mean they scored 59 on OU.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogcard1964

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 27, 2016, 10:40:49 am

We could actually end up playing a crummy team like that if we go back to the Liberty.  ...but I don't think the Liberty would take us two years in a row.

rzrbkman

Missouri was already struggling really bad, lost at home to Middle Tennessee St. this past weekend and in that game lost for the season was their senior starting LB, who was also the team's leading tackler and a starting DL also was lost for the season, both with knee injuries. The Hogs will not lose to Missouri this season.

gmarv

i,m going 8-4 we take down fla. lsu drop a close one to miss st. beat a very bad mo. team.
AA has to stay healthy thou.

Snoop Hoggy Hogg

My pessimistic, cry baby, somebody named Auburn pee'd in my Cheerios, Negative Nancy predictions.

Florida - unlikely
LSU - very unlikely
MS St - possible
Mizzou - possible
Toilet Bowl - we'll see

SpeedyHog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 27, 2016, 11:11:20 am
We could hang that many on Texas Tech also. They have a terrible D obviously. They might not even go to a bowl this year at 3-4 right now.
Call Me Trumpton.

secfan30

We close strong. I see 3-1 in the regular season.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: secfan30 on October 27, 2016, 07:37:39 pm
We close strong. I see 3-1 in the regular season.
I like. Maybe hogville is turning a new leaf.
Call Me Trumpton.

If AA really isn't hurt bad and is healed up after the Bye, then we lose to FLA and LSU and beat Miss St and Mo.  History says we rarely play Miss St. well so that could be a loss too.  But I expect 2-2 and then we should get in a lower tier Bowl where the competition will be less than us and we should win that, barring we lose 3 or 4 coaches after the regular season and before the Bowl.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 27, 2016, 11:11:20 am

come on now, we held AU to 53...I don't think you can score any faster....sad but true...

TheRazorback500

I'm sticking with my original 7-5.

:razorback:

Do you wanna get Rocked?

5HOG5

If the coaches get there heads out of there azz and get the players teached and ready for gameday like they were hired to do, then we could win all the remaining games. If they dont? Then this team will quit every game, and all the remaining games are lost! Its a toss up!