Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who else has no interest in the Ole Miss game?

Started by Michael_E_Davis, October 25, 2017, 08:37:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhogs

October 26, 2017, 08:55:33 am #50 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 09:08:24 am by Redhogs
Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on October 26, 2017, 08:28:38 am
You enjoy trolling anyone who supports the coach and is optimistic about a win but you havent even been watching the games...  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, everyone gets busy, but maybe its for the best...
I never troll anyone jerk off, I say what I feel and think, that's what a message board is for. They are too frustrating to watch, I'll watch 3-5 minutes at a time and have to turn it off because I want them to do well and they just play awful in every phase of the game. Sad. Now piss off.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

rljjr

I only get 12 chances a year to see the Hogs play. I'm getting older, and despite our team I'll be watching -- hoping -- cheering. I have no idea how many hours/days/years I have left, so I'm going to enjoy my alma mater. When I watch it's not just about the current game, it takes me back to memories of friends and my time on the Hill. It's not always easy, but quickly enough the season will be over and I'll be back to wishing football was here again.

hawgon

Wildhog

I get 12/13 Razorback football games/year.  I will watch every one of them.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rhames

Quote from: Wildhog on October 26, 2017, 08:57:49 am
I get 12/13 Razorback football games/year.  I will watch every one of them.

Yeap. Same here.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

DemiHOG

Have to watch, in my blood for 64 years. Will get frustrated, go bathroom in anger, gnaw on my chips harder,  but will watch, love the hogs no matter.

HOGS82

Born and raised a Hog fan in Fayetteville. My name is on Senior Walk. Despite the current state of the program, I would go if afforded the opportunity.

I'm on a 9 1/2 hour time difference here in Afghanistan with spotty and expensive access to WiFi, but I will do my best to tune in no matter how disappointed I may be.

I've lost faith in Bielema and his staff, but I'll never abandon my University or my team.
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Redhogs on October 26, 2017, 08:55:33 am
I never troll anyone jerk off, I say what I feel and think, that's what a message board is for. They are too frustrating to watch, I'll watch 3-5 minutes at a time and have to turn it off because I want them to do well and they just play awful in every phase of the game. Sad. Now piss off.

Do you need a hug?

PorkRinds

Angry little yard gnome, aren't ya?

gchamblee

Ill be watching. I wonder how many of these fans snubbing the game will be here in July talking about how much they can't wait for football season to start because they miss it so bad :)

I've never been a fairweather fan and I don't see me turning into one any time soon.

Redhogs

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on October 26, 2017, 09:10:04 am
Do you need a hug?
No...I could use my favorite team to look halfway competent on the field though..smart ass.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

factchecker

October 26, 2017, 09:25:37 am #62 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 09:36:21 am by factchecker
Quote from: gchamblee on October 26, 2017, 09:22:10 am
Ill be watching. I wonder how many of these fans snubbing the game will be here in July talking about how much they can't wait for football season to start because they miss it so bad :)

I've never been a fairweather fan and I don't see me turning into one any time soon.

A lot of these fans will be in the game thread bitching about a game that they supposedly don't care about and aren't watching.

Quote from: HOGS82 on October 26, 2017, 09:05:49 am
Born and raised a Hog fan in Fayetteville. My name is on Senior Walk. Despite the current state of the program, I would go if afforded the opportunity.

I'm on a 9 1/2 hour time difference here in Afghanistan with spotty and expensive access to WiFi, but I will do my best to tune in no matter how disappointed I may be.

I've lost faith in Bielema and his staff, but I'll never abandon my University or my team.

That's awesome.  I'm with you.  I will never turn my back on my alma mater or my Razorbacks.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

EastArkHog 47

Neither team could bust a grape, but I'll watch it as I have all the previous seven. If we win great, if we lose it's just another nail in Bielema's coffin.

Ex-Trumpet

This Saturday will be like all others for me, I will start the morning with College Gameday and the Tebow show on SEC network in anticipation of 11:00 games, going to bed around midnight. 

I will watch the Hogs but will not be as emotionally involved with the outcome as I was earlier in the season. 

College football is awesome and I refuse to let a pitiful Hogs team to suck the joy from my life!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Tejano Jawg

Interest?...yes. Optimism and excitement?...ehhhhh.

I'll have made a breakfast taco run by then, and will probably have a Bloody Mary going. Excitement over Razorback football is one of the best feelings, but is one I haven't had since before the TCU game this year. How we looked in that game, and how we've played since then (for the most part) has been deflating. I hate going into a game with that feeling...or, with 'lack-of' feeling. But I'll be tuned in every snap from here on out.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Seebs

I will be blowing leaves. No, my dog is not named 'Leaves'.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hawgon

Quote from: Seebs on October 26, 2017, 09:43:15 am
I will be blowing leaves. No, my dog is not named 'Leaves'.

What about your boyfriend?  What's his name? Lol

BearsBisonsBoars

Most of my friends and most of my family are not sports fans of any stripe. They tolerate the inconvenience that my fandom brings them every fall.

But ever since the TCU game this year, I have decided to simply prioritise the people who are important to me instead of prioritising the Hogs. There's no reason to miss out on quality time only to sit around miserable discussing the game on Reddit and HV with the other miserable fans. Or with the other fans in the stands when I get a chance to go in person.

Al Boarland

We should be able to run the ball. This is a winnable game.

Cotton

It'll be more interesting than either of the last two weeks.

The best part is, 11am kickoff so I can get stuff done around the house while watching and still have a Saturday night.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

311Hog

i will because i kinda wanna see more of Cole Kelley.  I keep hoping they let him air it out.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 311Hog on October 26, 2017, 10:26:48 am
i will because i kinda wanna see more of Cole Kelley.  I keep hoping they let him air it out.

I wanna see a downfield shot from him. He's got a cannon. Hard for him to use it during his millisecond before the pocket collapses

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hawgon

NaturalStateReb

Thanks for your service!
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

oldhawg

Al Boarland

Quote from: oldhawg on October 26, 2017, 11:03:13 am
Should be a competitive game.  Should be.

One of the few potential wins. Why wouldn't you watch?

Mo_Better_Hogs

I'm watching them all. With dampened enthusiasm.

BassinHawg

Quote from: cal34 on October 26, 2017, 07:57:25 am
Might dvr it.  It's gonna be a perfect morning to be out in the bush.  The deer are on the move!

Yep, Sitting in a Tree Stand > Hog FB Games this year.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

argus

I will be at the Grove visiting my grandson. go hogs

MJ2

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 26, 2017, 08:16:18 am
It's going to be South Carolina all over again. I doubt I can turn away from the train wreck, though. It'll be interesting to see which 4-5 players keep fighting.

Ditto.
Got to feel sorry for the unprepared players who have been abandoned by their coach for a pile of payout.

elksnort

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 26, 2017, 09:33:22 am
This Saturday will be like all others for me, I will start the morning with College Gameday and the Tebow show on SEC network in anticipation of 11:00 games, going to bed around midnight. 

I will watch the Hogs but will not be as emotionally involved with the outcome as I was earlier in the season. 

College football is awesome and I refuse to let a pitiful Hogs team to suck the joy from my life!!  :)
Said it better than I did. Completely agree. It might be the most enjoyable Razorback game I watch, because I am not concerned about the outcome.
Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 26, 2017, 09:42:05 am
Interest?...yes. Optimism and excitement?...ehhhhh.

I'll have made a breakfast taco run by then, and will probably have a Bloody Mary going. Excitement over Razorback football is one of the best feelings, but is one I haven't had since before the TCU game this year. How we looked in that game, and how we've played since then (for the most part) has been deflating. I hate going into a game with that feeling...or, with 'lack-of' feeling. But I'll be tuned in every snap from here on out.
I will be making a Bloody also. What is your favorite mixer? Zing zang is hard to beat.

311Hog

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 26, 2017, 10:54:53 am
I wanna see a downfield shot from him. He's got a cannon. Hard for him to use it during his millisecond before the pocket collapses
to true  they also seem to have adopted a bit of the "spread prairie dog" offense since Cole has taken over, and now the Ragnow is gone maybe they resort to other things as well.

I mean some should be happy they are going to get the fast paced chuck it all over the field offense they wanted, it is just  a matter of can our WR get open, and can the OL give Cole more than a nano second to get the ball off.

woodrow hog call

Thank you and know that we pray for you and those like you every day.

I feel the same as your last sentence, exactly.

Those of you that have quit on this team need to understand, you quit on a bunch of kids who are doing everything they can do to turn things around, but things completely out of their control have caused this slide to happen.

Don't ever come back and try to make the statement that you care about the players, if you did you wouldn't feel the need to proclaim your lack of interest, in what is for them the biggest game of the year.

They don't need you, good riddance.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Sivad

Grew up on the river.
Of course I'll be watching this game.
One of the great pleasures in life is beating Ole Miss.

Jackrabbit Hog

As angry and disgusted and frustrated as I've been getting on Saturdays lately, and as much as I've complained and whined about the coach and the team, I cannot imagine not watching an Arkansas game that is being televised.  So yes, I'll be watching, living and dying with each play.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Sivad on October 26, 2017, 01:39:36 pm
Grew up on the river.
Of course I'll be watching this game.
One of the great pleasures in life is beating Ole Miss.

Prepare for some displeasure...
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

nwahogfan1

It should be close and entertaining even though the results are meaningless except to further reinforce reasons for CBB to be fired.

I hope the team plays hard and no one gets hurt. 

arslp

There will never ever be a time that the hogs play and I'm not interested. #Diehard
My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".

From Tusk Till Dawn

You know when you arent insulting everyone, I bet you are a nice guy who just wants to see his team win.  We all do.  So I hope the next 3-5 mins of Razorback football you watch is an improvement from the last time you watched.

phadedhawg

Game comes on at 9 am in Seattle.  I will just be reading the news and drinking coffee.  Might as well have it on in the background. 

After Auburn last year, they don't really bother me that much anymore. 

VirginiaHog

I have interest in every game. I am a hog fan.

HiggiePiggy

I will watch the first half. If we are losing at halftime then I'll watch something else. 0-18 keeps me from watching the second half of games. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?