Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Martinsville - STP 500 - April 3rd

Started by riccoar, April 01, 2016, 12:24:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on April 01, 2016, 12:24:51 pm
The Paper Clip.  Who ya got?

My fantasy drivers are rolling off at  2)Kahne, 3) Vickers, 5) Newman 8 ) Hamlin

Gonna try my best to leave it at that and not look at practice speeds tomorrow. Only one I have no confidence in is Kahne. 

Racinray

This is a great race to take a long nap in!

Buff

This used to be a fun track to watch.  Now it's just a points track - get enough points to not hurt your Chase standing.

Kyle Busch, Keselowski, and Harvick are the class so far. 

Imagine that - tire issues.  That camera on the inside of Bowyer's right rear tire is awesome.

Buff

Dang, Stenhouse is in the wall more than Pink Floyd

Buff

Not sure if the Fox crew are idiots or marketing geniuses after their comments about not knowing what "STP" stands for. 

Wonder how many people besides me googled it out of curiosity after that.

Racinray

This race goes on and on and on...........

Buff

Harvick was 3rd when I went outside 30 minutes ago.  Come back in with 20 laps to go and he's 8th.  WTH  keeps making this happen? 

This is going to be another "could-have-been-a-record year" for Harvick, which will likely end with a 2nd place finish in the final standings at Homestead.

Buff

Kyle Busch wins it.

Harvick fades to 17th.  His first non-Top-10 finish of the year.

berryhog

Didn't get watch one lap of the race.  Guessing by the comments I didn't miss much ?

Ramboar

Busch was pretty much class of the field, Dinger and Larson ran well.
I'll be yo Huckleberry

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on April 03, 2016, 05:54:15 pm
Didn't get watch one lap of the race.  Guessing by the comments I didn't miss much ?

I thought it was a pretty good race

riccoar

My four Fantasy drivers all finished in the Top 10. 

Johnson 9th, Newman 10th, Dinger 2nd, and Vickers 7th

hoghelmet14

Quote from: riccoar on April 04, 2016, 06:33:43 am
My four Fantasy drivers all finished in the Top 10. 

Johnson 9th, Newman 10th, Dinger 2nd, and Vickers 7th

Mine all wrecked.... I had Hamlin... I researched like crazy.... got killed... last week I just guessed... did real well.... LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

riccoar

Hamlin should have been a good pick.  I think a lot of people forgot Logano was the class of the last race before Kenseth junked him.  And I got lucky on Vickers, just a guess.  I was surprised Johnson was not top 5.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on April 04, 2016, 02:10:05 pm
Hamlin should have been a good pick.  I think a lot of people forgot Logano was the class of the last race before Kenseth junked him.  And I got lucky on Vickers, just a guess.  I was surprised Johnson was not top 5.

I had Hamlin and like an idiot I chose the loser Kahne again. Oh well...saving some B drivers for later.