Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phoenix

Started by Racinray, March 13, 2016, 04:46:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

Come on Harvick, I need some money.

hoghelmet14

DW is annoying.... he says Harvick better watch cuz the 88 is a coming.... as the distance between the 4 and 88 is widening ever lap.... guy plugs his "guys" no matter what they are doing.... what a joke
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

Racinray

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 13, 2016, 05:20:32 pm
DW is annoying.... he says Harvick better watch cuz the 88 is a coming.... as the distance between the 4 and 88 is widening ever lap.... guy plugs his "guys" no matter what they are doing.... what a joke
I could think of a few other names, but "a joke" will work. :)

ImHogginIt

My dumb ass switched over to NCAA selection show at last caution then a friend called and distracted me. I switched back probably 5 seconds after they crossed the finish line so I missed the end  :puke:

I had Harvick, Edwards, Larsen and Blaney so I had a good fantasy day

hoghelmet14

I had Harvick, Edwards, Truex jr and Blaney....not bad 1, 2, 10 and 14th place
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

Buff

Just watched the recorded race.  Great finish, Harvick owns Phoenix even with 2 tires.  And like I say every week, the finish would have been much better to watch without having to listen to DW over-dramatize every single little thing.

Flying Razorback

Amazing.

Just finished watching my DVR'd version.  I had to rewind and watch the finish several times.  I can't believe Harvick pulled that one off.

I had a funeral today so didn't get to set my lineup.  Unfortunately had Harvick on the bench and Logano as the starter.  That was just the default from when I added them earlier in the week.  I thought my faux pas would be ok until Logano pitted with 8 to go.  I could have had a killer week.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

riccoar

I went back and forth on Kyle and Harvick.  I settled on Harvick because he had blown some sure wins like Atlanta.  Watching Kyle Saturday I knew he would be stout on Sunday.  I went with Harvick.  That ending was awesome.

Team21

Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Team21 on March 14, 2016, 04:16:59 pm
;)

I hope Blaney gets a ride as the third Penske car next year depending on how charters work.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2016, 04:29:16 pm
I hope Blaney gets a ride as the third Penske car next year depending on how charters work.
He's not doing bad in the ride he's in now.

Team21

Amazing what deciding to get back to racing every week and getting away from Roush did for the 21.
Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on March 14, 2016, 04:48:49 pm
He's not doing bad in the ride he's in now.

Amazing what a technical alliance with Team Penske can do for a fella

riccoar

Quote from: Team21 on March 14, 2016, 05:07:36 pm
Amazing what deciding to get back to racing every week and getting away from Roush did for the 21.
Or, they actually have a decent driver in their car.  Only driver left at Roush that is decent is Biffle.  No clue what Jack is doing or thinking over there.