Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas

Started by Buff, November 08, 2015, 01:06:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Quiet, maybe some of you degenerates decided to attend the race.  It won't be the same without Matt Kenseth out there.  Maybe he's sneaking around the garage area letting the air out of Logano's hauler and RV.  Hope one of his teammates dumps Logano today just for the sharts and giggles.  It's what a good teammate would do.

Buff

It's sad, Logano is in the garage.  Crew is having to fabricate repair pieces for his car.  Radio not working.  Now he has to win at Phoenix next week to contend at Homestead.  He can't win at Phoenix if Harvick plans on winning there again.  I'm sure Kenseth is laughing his butt off somewhere.

ImHogginIt

Very sparse crowd out here. At least ive got my choice of seats

berryhog

I'm not a big Logano fan, but I still think it was a chicken$hit move by Kenseth.   

Racinray

Quote from: berryhog on November 08, 2015, 02:04:11 pm
I'm not a big Logano fan, but I still think it was a chicken$hit move by Kenseth.   
Yes it was.

Racinray

This is a long boring race to watch. I'll come back in 150 laps.

cypress rock

My son had tickets to yesterday's qualifier. Said it was rained out. Any refund on tickets ?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on November 08, 2015, 02:14:44 pm
This is a long boring race to watch. I'll come back in 150 laps.

I'm passing the time people watching.  Drank too much beer yesterday so not drinking at race. Takes some of the fun away

Buff

Pssh.....quitter.  I bet your liver has it's own [CENSORED].

berryhog

Another questionable caution.

Buff

Dang, Jimmie Johnson just pooped on Brad's dreams of locking himself in for Homestead. 

Good job for Harvick holding on to 3rd on old tires.  Would have been great to see what he could have done at the end on equal tires with everyone else. 

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on November 08, 2015, 04:59:47 pm
Dang, Jimmie Johnson just pooped on Brad's dreams of locking himself in for Homestead. 

Good job for Harvick holding on to 3rd on old tires.  Would have been great to see what he could have done at the end on equal tires with everyone else. 

Did he not pit and get tires when everyone else did on the last caution ?

Racinray

I just don't like JJ! Never have and never will.

Buff

Quote from: berryhog on November 08, 2015, 05:04:16 pm
Did he not pit and get tires when everyone else did on the last caution ?

Did he?  I was taking a hot shower to scrub away the shame of the Packers loss.

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on November 08, 2015, 05:15:26 pm
Did he?  I was taking a hot shower to scrub away the shame of the Packers loss.

He did.  He lost a few spots on the stop and restarted 6th or 7th, I think.  Another solid day for him, though.

Buff

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on November 08, 2015, 09:34:45 pm
Kenseth tweeted his congrats to Jimmie

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2015/11/8/matt-kenseth-reacts-texas-race-finish.html

Nobody tried to take Matt's lane at Kansas. Matt continually tried to move in front of Joey's lane to block him. I've gotten to the point I hope Matt has a wreck at Homestead. Nothing too serious just a compound fracture of his femur.  ;)
Sick of his cry baby ass.

As usual that was a boring Texas race. Wife and I got tired of watching it after 200+ laps and left with about 120 to go. Tons of empty seats there yesterday. They need to repave that place and take away a lane of racing as well as lower the corner banking. They may go fast there now but God it is boring in person.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 09, 2015, 08:01:54 am
Nobody tried to take Matt's lane at Kansas. Matt continually tried to move in front of Joey's lane to block him. I've gotten to the point I hope Matt has a wreck at Homestead. Nothing too serious just a compound fracture of his femur.  ;)

As usual that was a boring Texas race. Wife and I got tired of watching it after 200+ laps and left with about 120 to go. Tons of empty seats there yesterday. They need to repave that place and take away a lane of racing as well as lower the corner banking. They may go fast there now but God it is boring in person.
Yes it is I have went twice, and slept through most of the race once. Haven't been back for sprint cup in about 6 years. Trucks are worth watching there, and IRL certainly is.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 09, 2015, 08:01:54 am

Used to go every year, on the company's dime I used to work for. But for the boring race and the terrible traffic, I haven't been in years.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on November 09, 2015, 06:52:46 pm
Used to go every year, on the company's dime I used to work for. But for the boring race and the terrible traffic, I haven't been in years.

On traffic it totally depends on which way you exit. If you exit towards Ft Worth it sucks. I live in Allen and they recommend folks in Dallas, Collin County to go to Denton then South to racetrack and take same route home. If you park in the lots behind gates 1-3  they make you go out East on Dale Earnhardt Way over to I35 and it is perfect for me. Never had a problem. If you exit West on Dale Earnhardt it is usually a pain. Also helps nowadays when they are lucky to get 90,000 at the race. I bet there were not that many there Sunday. Far cry from the old days when they had more capacity and would have close to 180,000 there.