Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michigan -- Part Two

Started by riccoar, August 14, 2015, 11:23:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

Looking at the first practice.  Tony Stewart posts fastest time so far.

ImHogginIt

Amazing how the first three months of the season Gibbs cars were struggling now the past few months they are all getting hot.

Buff

Penske got their splitters confiscated before the race.  Be interesting to see what comes from that.

Jimmie having a hilariously bad day.  Topped off by completely missing his pit box.

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on August 16, 2015, 03:27:35 pm
Penske got their splitters confiscated before the race.  Be interesting to see what comes from that.

Jimmie having a hilariously bad day.  Topped off by completely missing his pit box.

I'm still wondering how he wasn't busted for speeding when he entered the pits.  Looked like he was 20mph faster than the other cars.

Buff

Bowyer really didn't need that wreck

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on August 16, 2015, 03:41:11 pm
Bowyer really didn't need that wreck

Why do I ever pick Bowyer for my fantasy team  :'(

berryhog

Should be an interesting finish.  Kenseth and Harvick have been the best cars all day.

Buff

Quote from: berryhog on August 16, 2015, 04:33:25 pm
Should be an interesting finish.  Kenseth and Harvick have been the best cars all day.

This is Kenseth's race unless Harvick can find more speed.

Buff

72 career Sprint Cup races, and this will be Austin Dillon's 2nd top-5 and first finish better than 5th place.  Assuming the running order doesn't change.

Buff

Kenseth
Harvick
Truex
Dillon

JGR sucked horribly for half the season.  What help did they get from Na$car to become this dominant?

berryhog

Thoughts on the aero package today ?  Only things I noticed were how many cars spun out with no other cars around them and the draft was huge and led to amazing closing rates at times.  As for passing, I thought it was no worse than normal.

TheRazorback500

JGR looking good today. Hendrick still in a slump. Nice runs for Truex and Dillon.

It looked to me like a typical Michigan race, with few cautions and drivers using lots of different grooves.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?