Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Bison Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 17, 2006, 11:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen_Hog

Hey can anybody text message me teh final score to the game? I'm about to leave in 30 minutes.

Jump ball

endub

"I jus wanna know where da gold at."

Chupin

Queen Hog

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Hogs4Ever

We're playing exactly the kind of game Sucknell wants.  Slow,half-court, not enough presses or traps.  Too many turnovers on offense.  We're lucky to not be down 6 or 7 right now.

Josef

who do these refs work for? Good god - this is pathetic...along with our offense

razorbackfan4life

we have more turnovers than field goals! HOLD ON TO THE DANG BALL AND MAKE GOOD PASSES

endub

Ferguson is the only one getting looks.

Zen_Hog

Josef

Tater Salad

Maddhog

This game is driving me insane!  Surely, surely, surely we will wear them down in the second half.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Zen_Hog

Quote from: Josef on March 17, 2006, 12:15:57 pm
Good god we suck....

We haven't gone deep into our bench yet. Just wait, they'll tire out.

Zen_Hog

Ahh good god come on.  HOld em here.

codeHog

our freshman guard can't play with these guys but Jefferson can?

Zen_Hog

Tater Salad

no worries everyone...we're a second half team

HogFather

Feels like we are getting beat by 20, but only down four at half.  Just can't make a shot.

razorbackfan4life

I'm not sure why, but it seems Heath cannot coach an offense, this team is the worst offense in college basektball at times

Josef

I dont give a shi* WE look so horible on offense and we still have no learned how to defend the 3 pointer....PATHETIC

Cresthog

cityhog

razorbackfan4life

27-23 sucknell they have made every shot too

Josef

27-23 half time BUCKNELL WINNING.....we have 23 points at half time!

cityhog

endub

Bucknell's friggin defense is tough, i'll give them that, but we need some shots to fall. Ronnie, Jonathon???

MrsPiggy

It's like Heath forgot everything he learned in those last 5 SEC games and we're going back to what doesn't work

No love from the refs, but we knew that would happen

Thrilbilly

It is hard for me to imagine us only scoring 46 points for a game. I look for us to step it up next half.

hoggin das

Ease up guys...Bucknell has the second best defense (PPG) in NCAA.

chiefsfan

Pookie has passed up an open look a bunch today...  No doubt, these guys can play D, but we have gotta be able to score more then this...

Now, the rest of you people on here who thought we should kill this team, are learning something about the NCAA tournament...the midmajor's always put on a good show out here...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Calvin N Hawgs

Score wise....this is Bucknells game.  We have to push the tempo in the second half or we are done.  Go Hogs Go!!!!!!!

Hawgndaaz

If we are going to play their half court game, take Jefferson out and put Dirty McCurdy in to run the show. no other guard we have is patient enough to do it!

RealSmartGuy

Our offense looks earily similar to the pre-florida team, we can't do anything, that first half was embarassing on offense.  Hope it picks up

Cresthog

This is exactly what I expected. I see us opening everything up in the second half and pulling away with around 6 to 7 minutes left. I like our chances against Bucknell.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Calvin N Hawgs on March 17, 2006, 12:24:21 pm
Score wise....this is Bucknells game.  We have to push the tempo in the second half or we are done.  Go Hogs Go!!!!!!!
Tempo is good.  It's faster than normal even for us.  We just aren't hitting our shots.

big boes

too early to be nervous.  there's a reason sucknell got a #9 seed.  and a reason the hogs got a #8 seed.

RealSmartGuy

Our offense is pathetic right now, the tempo is not indicative of us winning, and Dontell has already played too many minutes

Tater Salad

Quote from: Cresthog on March 17, 2006, 12:25:54 pm
This is exactly what I expected. I see us opening everything up in the second half and pulling away with around 6 to 7 minutes left. I like our chances against Bucknell.

agreed

Queen Hog

Quote from: Calvin N Hawgs on March 17, 2006, 12:24:21 pm

I totally agree.  Fast paced game and it's a HOG win.  Let's wear their butts out the second half.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Cresthog

when is freaking halftime going to end.

endub

razorbackfan4life

I have seen high school basketball teams run a better offense than stan heaths! now that's just sad!  It amazes me that he still hasn't taught them how to beat a zone.

endub

Bucknell's band playing theme from Rocky, geez.....

TXrazorback

Ok guys, its time for a negative post for me so we can start winning..................

Razorbacks suck and we don't deserve to win!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Thrilbilly

Buck 19-1 when they lead from the half. We have got to change that. 19-2

TXrazorback

14% from 3 point range?!?  I promise I am not out there playing right now. ;D
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TXrazorback

Maddhog

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Cresthog

play by play someone please for those of us who cant see the game

Thrilbilly