Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rebels-Hogs Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 15, 2006, 06:22:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on February 15, 2006, 07:59:27 pm
Ronnie has been fouled 5 times and is 10 for 10 from the line.  Hogs are 2-8 from 3 point line.  Ole Piss has 12 personal fouls.

I'm predicting that Ronnie will have least 28 points tonight.  We have to cut down the turnovers in the 2nd half.

Adam Stokes

We usually don't get ten FT's in a game.  22 in the first half is amazing, 18-22.  Keeping us in the game alright.  81%, Stan's been workin' em (or at least Ronnie) this week. 

bradyv15

ronnie brewer hitting 10-10 from the line is no miracle....he and modica have both been shooting well lately from the ft stripe

taintlint

Great. Bucknell is #24 in the nation. Who is their coach? I'm sure we are his next stop.

Hognob

Ronnie and Pookie are 9th and 10th in the SEC in freethrow percentage.

94 Hawg

how deep is miss? maybe they'll get in foul trouble early in the 2nd half ;D
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

HoopS

im listening to the Ole Miss feed... they said that Dontell is the 5th leading assist man in UA history... how is that?

taintlint

Quote from: hoophogs on February 15, 2006, 08:08:39 pm
im listening to the Ole Miss feed... they said that Dontell is the 5 the leading assist man in UA history... how is that?

They meant turnovers.

WILL CLINTON

im listening to the Ole Miss feed... they said that Dontell is the 5 the leading assist man in UA history... how is that?

what website are you using?
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

bradyv15

Quote from: taintlint on February 15, 2006, 08:09:24 pm

They meant turnovers.

HAHA

jrw11475

murray-vegas

Parnell has 3, Smith, Doyne, and Sanders have 2. Sanders and Doyne avg like 10 a game...

lunchbox72703

cmon guys, don't get cold here

silvertip

Screw FG%.

Brewer 0-3, 0% on FGs. 10-10 from FT line--3.3 POINTS PER SHOT

Hawgs 9-21 Fgs for poor FG %. 38 oints on 21 shots for
1.8 POINTS PER SHOT.

You get a high points/shot by attacking & getting to the FT line.

Which also gets the other team in foul trouble. 3 Rebs starters in foul trouble--Sanders 2, Doyne 2 & Parnell 3.

1 quick 3pt miss by Ronnie & 1 by Pookie in the last 2 minutes have hurt our chances to put them away. ATTACK, keep ATTACKING THE BASKET.  WPS!!!

HoopS

Hogs4Ever

Ronnie has yet to hit a field goal, 0-5.

HoopS

taintlint

Will Stan Heath celebrate a win at Ole Miss like he won a  National Championship or is that something that only our football coach does?

Adam Stokes

Another foul on Hill, that's his third, already.

Hog1751

Quote from: taintlint on February 15, 2006, 08:17:21 pm
Will Stan Heath celebrate a win at Ole Miss like he won a  National Championship or is that something that only our football coach does?

Football only, Heath's not bi polar

HoopS

Hill Picks up 3rd foul

fts  1st good
2nd good

42 39... near steal rebs...

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

idochog

I called some good shots, brotha.
I love Jesus!

HoopS

heres a surprise...  Turnover Jefferson

ballhog™

we play to our competition again.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HoopS

42-41

Charge Thomas.... his 3rd foul

ballhog™

why do I get upset when this is what I expect?

taintlint

Quote from: Hog1751 on February 15, 2006, 08:17:57 pm

Football only, Heath's not bi polar

You're right. Heath has a pretty solid grip on being in the gutter.

HoopS

HoopS

Tenn up big on Auburn

lsu 38 msu 29 17 29 2nd half

ballhog™

lunchbox72703

man, i'm glad i'm not watching this....but it's still painful to my ears

HoopS

rebels lead...

Brewer charged...  2nd foul

idochog

sadly this is not really a road game since we have alot of fans.
I love Jesus!

Kevin

never trust the hogs on the road
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HoopS

Kentucky 42 Georgia 34  12 00 2nd half

lay up ole miss... 45 42 piss

lunchbox72703

tonight, we find out how deep our bench is

Adam Stokes

42-45 yet another off foul on Ronnie, his third

murray-vegas

2nd staright charge on Brewer. down 3

HoopS

Brewer with 3 rd foul... charging again... timeout

taintlint

Rick Schaeffer is about to give Ole Piss the "Care Bear Stare"

HoopS

HoopS

Hog1751

pbjones81

HoopS

the Ole Miss announcers whine a bit too much for me

hits both fts

Hogs4Ever

That's at least 4 offensive fouls called on the Hogs tonight.  BS?

Hog1751

If we lose to Ole Miss Im done until we play Florida that is. Heath should be fired if we lose this game.

HoopS

Ole miss with lay up and turns it over

Jefferson with steal...

Modica fouled... not sure if he was shooting