Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AR vs KU Official Topic

Started by TulsaHogFan, November 22, 2005, 03:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Biggus Piggus

We can't lose to this Kansas team.  Too many people around me I have to deal with.
[CENSORED]!

sofullofwayne

Brewer wants this game. He is showing Killer Instinct.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

lunchbox72703

ku inbounds

loose ball

ku gets it back

ku three pointer

ku 34
ar 32

JDHogg

Quote from: hogfankb on November 22, 2005, 04:03:22 pm
So did kansas. And by ran I mean ARIZONA WAS FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. Both teams are tired. Someone has to step up. That is all there is to it.

Haven't we known for months who and where we were playing?  No excuse.
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

sofullofwayne

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 22, 2005, 04:07:37 pm
We can't lose to this Kansas team. Too many people around me I have to deal with.

My moms from Kansas. She's waiting to dog me if we lose.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

aristotle

Rush fo 3. Damn I wish he would have come here

Brewer for 3 again!!!!!!!11

lunchbox72703

jefferson to brewer for three

ar 35
ku 34

lunchbox72703

foul called on hill, number three on him, townes comes in for him

Biggus Piggus

Rush signed with Kansas when?  August?  Where would they be without him?
[CENSORED]!

aristotle

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 22, 2005, 04:08:31 pm
Rush signed with Kansas when? August? Where would they be without him?

Calling for somebody's head probably.

lunchbox72703

17:21 2nd half

ku jumper

ku 36
ar 35

sofullofwayne

Someone post the Audio link pretty please.

Biggus Piggus

Townes, Thomas, Brewer, Modica and Jefferson.  Let's see how they defend.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

brewer missed a three, ku ball

GrizzledHogFan

Hill has 3 fouls and Modica has 2 fouls for Arkansas.  Giles has 3 fouls and Kaun and Moody both have 2 fouls for Kansas.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

lunchbox72703

jefferon steal, brewer drives, misses, ku ball again

lunchbox72703

c thomas rebounds for ar, gets fouled by ku

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

aristotle

Wow. They missed a WIDE OPEN layup then fouled. We got lucky there

lunchbox72703

jefferson to townes to brewer, brewer misses, modica rebounds and gets it,
kansas quick score

ku 38
ar 37

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

ku jumper good

ku 40
ar 37

heath calles TO

aristotle

9 lead changes thus far. GOOD game.

sofullofwayne

Timeout Arkansas. 40-37 KU retakes lead! Ouch.

hogfankb

we should beat this team by atleast 7. very confused about this team

sofullofwayne

This timeout music is pitaful.

Biggus Piggus

KU shooting 50% from 2pt range, 40% from 3pt range, 100% (2-2) at the line.

Hogs are 45% from 2pt range, 44% from 3pt range, 60% (3-5) at the line.

Don't know rebound stats.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

6 lead changes in under 5 minutes of second half

sofullofwayne

Quote from: hogfankb on November 22, 2005, 04:12:44 pm
we should beat this team by atleast 7. very confused about this team

You shouldnt be.

sofullofwayne

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 22, 2005, 04:13:08 pm
KU shooting 50% from 2pt range, 40% from 3pt range, 100% (2-2) at the line.

Hogs are 45% from 2pt range, 44% from 3pt range, 60% (3-5) at the line.

Don't know rebound stats.

Thats the most important stat! And TO's of course.

lunchbox72703

sofullofwayne

Jayhawks crowd is LOUD.

What happend to the Woo Pig Sooie from last night?

Biggus Piggus

Heath did not recruit for defense and man does it show.  Will that change any next season?
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

hill, townes, modica, ferguson, jefferson in

lunchbox72703

ball knocked away, modica was fouled

lunchbox72703

another time out....15:04

ku 40
ar 37

sofullofwayne

aristotle

So far Jefferson is looking VASTLY lmproved from last year. He is handling the PG duties nicely right now.

Biggus Piggus

Charles Thomas is remarkably unproductive.  I hope Vince Hunter shows up someday.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

yea, these ARSN commercials are killing me, so redundant

lunchbox72703

sofullofwayne

Let's ecall the Hogs. Ahahahhahaha.

hogfankb

Ervin will be a big help. Unbelievable quickness. weems is lanky. won't matter if they don't hustle.

sofullofwayne

Winner of this games plays Maryland tomorrow morning!

hogfankb

sofullofwayne

lunchbox72703

ar ball......brewer back in

brewer misses, brewer rebounds, ku steals, brewer fouls ku player

hogfankb

aristotle

YEAH. Steal by Jefferson, layup and fouled