Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Art Briles

Started by downsouthhawg72, November 16, 2017, 06:07:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

downsouthhawg72

Haven't seen nothing on Art Briles unless I missed it but....CBB is still here.. Nobody knows if he will be here at the end of the year or not...But If he is let go what do you all think about Art B.
DownSouthHawg

Hawginj

I dont think he'll ever coach college again.

RebHog

Could we lock CBB in the secret cigar room and roll out AB in a BB mask and pillows stuffed in his jump suit next year!!!  8) 8)

Jokes aside wont say he will never coach again but I think its to early and he would probably have to start mid tier program.

Hawgphat

"NO" to Briles. - - - - - Just "NO".

hawgmasta

If anyone ever hires briles again it's gonna be later than 2020 . . At least. I just can't imagine any school wanting that kind of PR at the moment, or ever.

Sivad

For good reason, "Won't be seeing him around [college football] no more."

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on November 16, 2017, 06:07:27 pm
Haven't seen nothing on Art Briles unless I missed it but....CBB is still here.. Nobody knows if he will be here at the end of the year or not...But If he is let go what do you all think about Art B.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't see anything about Art B any time soon.  If ever.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hogarusa

dude...

Yes, lets ignore everything that happened under his watch at Baylor
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Ex-Trumpet

I heard Harvey Weinstein is getting him a cameo in his next flick.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HogHomer

I'm glad to know some of our fans are willing to put other parents daughters in danger just to get a coach they think will win a few extra games.

BILLYBOB

The unforgiveable things that occured under Briles leadership at Baylor disqualify him from ever coaching at Arkansas, IMO. I hope.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

jvanhorn

Thanks.  I hadn't had a good laugh today yet.

JoeyCapital

Freaking Hogville. Freaking Bazzell at AD with Art "go ahead and touch the ladies" Briles at HC.

Perfect
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

The Hawg Marshal

Maybe the worst candidate mentioned yet.

jgphillips3

Quote from: golf2day on November 16, 2017, 07:11:14 pm
Freaking Hogville. Freaking Bazzell at AD with Art "go ahead and touch the ladies" Briles at HC.

Perfect

It couldn't be any worse...

hog911

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 16, 2017, 06:38:55 pm
I heard Harvey Weinstein is getting him a cameo in his next flick.
Do you think they sat on the casting couch?

jackflash

JoeyCapital

What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

elkhog

Done with Wisconsin.
GO HOGS!!!

Uncommon

I feel like typing Art Briles into Hogville should read [CENSORED] because he is such a vile, disgusting human being.

husker71

Is Dave Bliss still alive??   Now there is your AD and Briles as HC    special advisor Rick Pitino    now there is your trifecta

BearsBisonsBoars

I joke around about ending my fandom if Gus is hired, but I really will if Briles is even considered.

Utterly unacceptable.

kodiakisland

I think my days of being a Hog fan would be over.  Nothing but disgust for Briles and anyone who would allow him around impressionable minds.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

EastTexasHog

AB makes Petrino look like an angel.

Bacons Rebellion

Nelson Briles would be more likely.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sickboy

Yeah, Bries's career is over.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 16, 2017, 07:13:19 pm
It couldn't be any worse...

Hogville, maybe.

Football could be much much worse.

HogBreath

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on November 16, 2017, 08:00:16 pm
I joke around about ending my fandom if Gus is hired, but I really will if Briles is even considered.

Utterly unacceptable.
As compared with Briles coaching the Oklahoma State Cowboys, which would be.......udderly unacceptable.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

farmhawg

You must be one sick person.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

I think he is on the list with Sandusky, Joe Pa, Bliss, etc....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DeltaBoy

Hell No 👎
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ballz2thewall

OP

you understand that briles brought down ken starr?

you know who ken starr is/was?  and you've seen recent evidence of what it takes for evangels to turn on one of their own? [ahem....roy moore]. yet; baylor did it because it was that bad.

is this a troll post?
The rest of the frog.

clutch

They wouldn't even hire him as an assistant in the CFL. His days are over, as they should be.

arkirish

So...you are just forgetting about the endless amount of rape and sexual assault that happened by his football players at Baylor?

King Kong

This is offensive. Posters on here have daughters that attend the University or Arkansas

FutureMan

I was proud of this board for a while.  That we could go like 3 solid weeks of intense coaching speculation without ever bringing up Art Briles.  Sigh, all streaks must come to an end. 
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The Hawg Marshal

Every coach who has had even a modicum of success in the last 40 years , will be mentioned on Hogville. No matter how repulsive it may be.

JONAS

Briles  will never coach again, but we could hire Hugh Freeze.  🤣🤣🤣

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Joe_Shmo

Get this Briles crap off the board....he's a piece of darn and should never be associated with our program.

Wildhog

Quote from: Joe_Shmo on November 17, 2017, 10:10:17 am
Get this Briles crap off the board....he's a piece of darn and should never be associated with our program.

Agreed.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RideTillIDieHawg

If Trump can be president, Briles can be head hawg.

ricehog43

Not a chance.
U of A Alum 2011.

Razorbackers

He should be in prison.