Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AD and HC

Started by Rzback, November 12, 2017, 06:05:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzback

November 12, 2017, 06:05:13 am Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:29:42 am by Rzback
How would this work? Tuberville and Strong two Arkansas boys.

Mullen is the kind of coach I would like to have. He really turned MS ST around with the kind of players we can recruit. Seriously doubt he would consider AR, why would he? Would take Malzahn but doubt he would take a step down but do think he might move on from Auburn if an opportunity came along. Right now, I would be happy with any coach that has proven that he can make something out of nothing. I'd even consider Freeze or Petrino with as low as we've sunk. Losing Sucks!!!
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

grayhawg

Quote from: Rzback on November 12, 2017, 06:05:13 am
How would this work? Tuberville and Strong two Arkansas boys.

Mullen is the kind of coach I would like to have. He really turned MS ST around with the kind of players we can recruit. Seriously doubt he would consider AR, why would he? Would take Malzahn but doubt he would take a step down but do think he might move on from Auburn if an opportunity came along. Right now, I would be happy with any coach that has proven that he can make something out of nothing. I'd even consider Freeze or Petrino with as low as we've sunk. Losing Sucks!!!
I'll pass