Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB Kennedy Brooks Crystal Ball 100% Arkansas (OU lean, NFL bound)

Started by Earth Hog Fan, June 06, 2016, 03:49:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth Hog Fan

Kennedy Brooks 4 Star RB with speed 6-0 197, looks like the real deal from Mansfield, Tx.
http://247sports.com/Player/Kennedy-Brooks-77380
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Hogs-pick-up-Crystal-Ball-choices-for-pair-of-4-star-recruits-45664288?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=160606_122750_Arkansas%20Razorbacks&utm_content=Image

I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."

Paul

Nice size & offer list.  Thanks for posting

navyhog24

This kid and Maleek Williams would be a heck of a duo to get in this class if the coaches can pull it off.

ricepig

Quote from: Earth Hog Fan on June 06, 2016, 03:49:16 pm
Kennedy Brooks 4 Star RB with speed 6-0 197, looks like the real deal from Mansfield, Tx.
http://247sports.com/Player/Kennedy-Brooks-77380

Well, it's Otis, but I'm glad to see us in there.

Atlhogfan1

He rushed for 3522 yards and 42 TD's last season and 8 ypc in Texas 6A.   :)
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogNDas

Numbers are BIG!... I LIKE!...   :razorback:

Atlhogfan1

Watched a little of the highlight vid.  Vision and anticipation impressive including as an outlet receiver.  This is a position the current staff should continue to thrive at recruiting.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

greenie

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on June 06, 2016, 03:58:20 pm

Is this real??  Those numbers are massive for a single season...around 440 carries for the season.  If so, very impressive.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: greenie on June 06, 2016, 04:44:43 pm
Is this real??  Those numbers are massive for a single season...around 440 carries for the season.  If so, very impressive.

What the recr site has for stats. 

trphog

I'll take a back with that offer list any day of the week.

King Kong

I feel better about RB recruiting with Reggie than JT or JS

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on June 06, 2016, 03:54:55 pm
Well, it's Otis, but I'm glad to see us in there.

One crystal ball pick and it is Otis yet the thread title makes it sound like an Arkansas lock. Earth Hog needs a job making up headlines for cnn.com  ;D

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 06, 2016, 05:35:51 pm
One crystal ball pick and it is Otis yet the thread title makes it sound like an Arkansas lock. Earth Hog needs a job making up headlines for cnn.com  ;D

No doubt, some e-mail I set up for some apps on my phone gets these updates from CNN, they're always Breaking News that is preposterous.

IronMountainHog

June 06, 2016, 07:10:45 pm #14 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:50:44 pm by IronMountainHog
I'll wait for RD to get back before I get too excited. Sorry Jorts.

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on June 06, 2016, 03:58:20 pm

Those are some nice stats. Here's to hoping Otis is right
Let's call those hogs!!!!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

King Kong

June 07, 2016, 10:20:12 am #20 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:10:27 am by King Kong
Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on June 07, 2016, 12:58:29 am
Well that's a 3 year project there.

Scott? He has offers from us Illinois, The U, and Louisville. Michigan State and Ohio State have also visited him at his school though they haven't offered at this time.

I'm also not sure a 3 year project is a concern on the offensive line. It's taken Brian Wallace who could have gone anywhere that long to break in the rotation.

younghog

NICE.

I like that #5 on his back as well.

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

stevec

I watched Kennedy all of last year.   He was a man among boys.

jackflash

KlubhouseKonnected

Are we sure those stats aren't actually two season's worth? The number of carries there is startling.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 08, 2016, 08:06:15 am
Are we sure those stats aren't actually two season's worth? The number of carries there is startling.

Not sure.  Just what the site listed. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: stevec on June 07, 2016, 11:43:06 am
I watched Kennedy all of last year.   He was a man among boys.
Did he play against good competition?  Can he break tackles?  have the top end speed?  Hope he's not worn out from all those carries!!  Would be great if he committed.

DCHawg

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 08, 2016, 08:06:15 am

He's a '17 guy.  Guessing that is both So. and Jr. numbers.

Otherwise...yikes!

stevec

-  Did he play against good competition?  Can he break tackles?  have the top end speed?  Hope he's not worn out from all those carries!!  Would be great if he committed.-

Texas 6A football, singlehandedly carried the team to the state semi-finals.  Breaks tackles, great vision, looks to score every time he touches the ball.  Not elite speed, I would compare him to Alex Collins in that department.

Paul