Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BRILES FIRED!

Started by HogNDas, May 26, 2016, 11:35:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNDas

Do they have any commits we might be interested in?  If so, let's get on'um!...

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jackflash

Baylor had no choice hear. I wonder what's going to happen to his staff

smokeyB_blues

Man it would be so nice right about now if Ole Mi$$ got it handed to them and maybe a couple more A&M decommits

HogNDas

Quote from: smokeyB_blues on May 26, 2016, 04:26:10 pm
Man it would be so nice right about now if Ole Mi$$ got it handed to them and maybe a couple more A&M decommits
I think their response to the NOA has been submitted....they'll say they sat Tunsil 7 games and self imposed some schollies and that they are now being a good boy....We'll see.

BigSexyHog

Good damn question.   Baylor has already lost their stud TE out of Texass
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

LJHOG

And I thought we made a mistake firing Bobby Petrino.  This could be good news for us.  One less program to compete with for Texas talent.   :)

TNhawgfan

Also less competition for a$m too in TX
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

longpig

Quote from: LJHOG on May 26, 2016, 07:54:26 pm
And I thought we made a mistake firing Bobby Petrino.  This could be good news for us.  One less program to compete with for Texas talent.   :)

Baylor recruits will look to the next least Title IX compliant program first, LeSU.
Don't be scared, be smart.

smb

This something I have never thought about? If a coach is fired after your letter of intent is received by the school? Can a recruit transfer to another school to be eligible to play for the upcoming season before the season has started? In other words in the same year?
GeorgiaHOG

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: longpig on May 27, 2016, 08:24:29 am
Baylor recruits will look to the next least Title IX compliant program first, LeSU.

Hahahahahaha!!  So freaking true!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

hawgwash

Quote from: smb on May 27, 2016, 09:08:25 am
This something I have never thought about? If a coach is fired after your letter of intent is received by the school? Can a recruit transfer to another school to be eligible to play for the upcoming season before the season has started? In other words in the same year?
I don't think we did that after Petrino was fired did we?

HogNDas

A recruit can withdraw their LOI if a coach is fired after they sign.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogNDas on May 27, 2016, 10:17:37 am
A recruit can withdraw their LOI if a coach is fired after they sign.
True, however, any perspective school will still need to have a slot open for financial aid unless the player decides to transfer and foot the bill himself.

HogNDas

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on May 27, 2016, 10:26:57 am
True, however, any perspective school will still need to have a slot open for financial aid unless the player decides to transfer and foot the bill himself.
Of course, this doesn't mean the new school doesn't have to abide by the scholarship limit rules (85 total) and whatever yearly limit may exist....I thought it was 25, but not sure on that number...

GuvHog

Quote from: HogNDas on May 27, 2016, 10:55:04 am
Of course, this doesn't mean the new school doesn't have to abide by the scholarship limit rules (85 total) and whatever yearly limit may exist....I thought it was 25, but not sure on that number...

25 is correct but some schools such as Arkansas have some scholarships left open from previous years they can fill.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!