Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the Henry boys are well represented in richards report today

Started by gmarv, May 23, 2016, 11:06:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Dude, Hudson is gonna be a beast! He will be in the league, too. OMG. As a freshman, he was already destroying kids.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

MissippHog

ricepig

King Kong

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

MissippHog

Quote from: ricepig on May 23, 2016, 01:03:24 pm
We haven't offered.
Fair enough.  I haven't been around much lately so I'm not up on the latest with our recruiting.  Just noticed that everyone else is offering and we haven't. 

hawgwild child

Quote from: MissippHog on May 23, 2016, 03:16:54 pm
Fair enough.  I haven't been around much lately so I'm not up on the latest with our recruiting.  Just noticed that everyone else is offering and we haven't. 
Almost seems "Uncommon"

gmarv

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 23, 2016, 11:16:10 am
Dude, Hudson is gonna be a beast! He will be in the league, too. OMG. As a freshman, he was already destroying kids.
I watched some video of him a while back (I,m far from a expert) and he sure looked good to me. is there any worries about him not coming to Arkansas .

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: gmarv on May 23, 2016, 04:40:54 pm
I watched some video of him a while back (I,m far from a expert) and he sure looked good to me. is there any worries about him not coming to Arkansas .
He's a Legacy so we should be good to go on that one.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

songofthesword

Something I've noticed when you retcruit  high character kids there is a very good chance their siblings will turn out to play college ball too. Williams,  henry, chris gragg, etc Family structure and all

gmarv

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 23, 2016, 09:06:00 pm
He's a Legacy so we should be good to go on that one.
my thinking also, I just haven,t heard much about his list of schools that are recruiting him.

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 23, 2016, 11:16:10 am
Having seen every game he's played for several years, and loving that family, I would still say I respectfully disagree.