Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuesday bits includes the Hogs being in top two of Fla. RB

Started by Richard Davenport, May 17, 2016, 10:48:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

AugustaHog

Wow at RWIII's little brother already having 5 offers and being a 2019 kid.  I'll be excited for our staff to get to evaluate him in person at the Dallas camp.  Hopefully he wants to follow in big bro's footsteps.  If he's anything like his brother off the field, he has to be a quality young man.  I would think that the way CBB handled his brother's injury could do nothing but help us.  It'll be interesting to follow his recruitment as well.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: AugustaHog on May 17, 2016, 12:06:35 pm
Wow at RWIII's little brother already having 5 offers and being a 2019 kid.  I'll be excited for our staff to get to evaluate him in person at the Dallas camp.  Hopefully he wants to follow in big bro's footsteps.  If he's anything like his brother off the field, he has to be a quality young man.  I would think that the way CBB handled his brother's injury could do nothing but help us.  It'll be interesting to follow his recruitment as well.

An offer list like that as a freshman is very impressive. Would love to add him. Always in favor of adding stud db's, ha. However, This type of situation never seems to work out in Arkansas's favor but here's hoping that changes.

ckhawgu

He runs a bit like J-Will with those short, choppy steps he takes in traffic and also being difficult to take down at first contact!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 010HogFan on May 17, 2016, 11:00:24 am
Looks like Leonard Fournette
TD every 4.9 touches and an 11.3 ypc average. Beast. Very under-rated imo, he has wheels and power. Good feet and vision, too, and he hits the whole fast. Gonna be a 4* before it's all said and done/
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

010HogFan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 17, 2016, 04:14:14 pm
TD every 4.9 touches and an 11.3 ypc average. Beast. Very under-rated imo, he has wheels and power. Good feet and vision, too, and he hits the whole fast. Gonna be a 4* before it's all said and done/

Yep he is big too. 6'1 215, almost as big as Fournette and he would likely be about the same size after a year with Herb...he is going to be a game changer wherever he ends up, he has that kind of running style that translates well to the college game

RyeHogFan

Quote from: ckhawgu on May 17, 2016, 02:22:49 pm
He runs a bit like J-Will with those short, choppy steps he takes in traffic and also being difficult to take down at first contact!

My thoughts exactly!  Very similar running styles.