Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order in the SEC...RESTORED.

Started by mj4president, November 18, 2017, 07:14:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

This team is special and glad order has been restored.

DIALED IN...if ya feel me!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

BannerMountainMan

Hogs receive 4 votes in top 25, they beat Fresno and now they have 3 votes this week
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

oldbooniehog

Don't they sort of need to win an actual SEC game, or a few of them, before this statement has any validity?

JayHog

Quote from: oldbooniehog on November 20, 2017, 09:11:54 pm
Don't they sort of need to win an actual SEC game, or a few of them, before this statement has any validity?

We've been winning quite a few SEC games over the last 3 years in case you haven't noticed.
After all, we have the 2nd most wins in the SEC over the last 3 years, behind only Kentucky.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: JayHog on November 20, 2017, 09:48:54 pm
We've been winning quite a few SEC games over the last 3 years in case you haven't noticed.
After all, we have the 2nd most wins in the SEC over the last 3 years, behind only Kentucky.

And I guess after playing teams like Bucknell, Fresno State, OU, UNC, Minnesota, Houston, and Colorado State, we will still have no clue if we are any good yet...
SCREW Vandy!

HoopS

Quote from: JayHog on November 20, 2017, 09:48:54 pm
I am willing to bet most have no idea that we have done that. And upon learning it, they'd further prove their ignorance by stating the conference sucks. Why people have a hardon for putting their own team down I'll never know.  One things for certain - we don't need a rival. We have it within our own fans. And Anderson keeps improving the product even as our own fans try to constantly tear the program down.

It's why I say hire Gus. Piss on it. There will be fans here who moan and groan no matter who we hire. If he's good enough he'll overcome their lack of support and they'll still be crying. So what.

hawgball40

Quote from: HoopS on November 21, 2017, 10:24:20 am
I am willing to bet most have no idea that we have done that. And upon learning it, they'd further prove their ignorance by stating the conference sucks. Why people have a hardon for putting their own team down I'll never know.  One things for certain - we don't need a rival. We have it within our own fans. And Anderson keeps improving the product even as our own fans try to constantly tear the program down.

It's why I say hire Gus. Piss on it. There will be fans here who moan and groan no matter who we hire. If he's good enough he'll overcome their lack of support and they'll still be crying. So what.
That's foul!

HoopS

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 22, 2017, 11:13:51 am
That's foul!
maybe. But listen. People cry on here all the time already. May as well be winning ballgames along the way.

hawgball40

Quote from: HoopS on November 22, 2017, 01:15:20 pm
maybe. But listen. People cry on here all the time already. May as well be winning ballgames along the way.
Heard that. Lots of ignorant people don't give Mike a fair shake, and even when he has us on the cusp of returning to glory people are still hating. But i still want a good hire for the football team and for them to get us out of the crapper. The better we are in all sports the more prestigious our brand. I think football and basketball can work together to elevate our prestige for mutual benefit. I just don't think malzahn is the right guy and i don't wish ill on the program. so both of those things to me is foul.