Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With both the AD and the head football coach in full blown denial

Started by HognotinMemphis, February 09, 2007, 10:49:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

and arguing with university boosters at booster club meetings and calling into radio shows in a defensive mode, I have to believe they feel like the ship is sinking. And, they've brought it on themselves by their actions and they know it.

If a neutral person to all of those knew how the AD and HC had reacted recently, I think they'd be saying that it looks bad for the program and the athletic dept.

I blame it on this: a man in the AD's office who is at least 10 years past when he should have retired and a head coach who simply peter-principled himself when he took the job.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Blue35

The fact alone that Nutt called that silly early morning radio show indicates his instability.  He is a very troubled man with all of the symptoms of a psychopath.

There is absolutely no hope for Father Time Broyles.

Swynler Durden

It definitely has the look of individuals who feel that their time may be up and they are trying more and more desperately to undo what is taking place.

gibby

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on February 09, 2007, 10:49:47 pm...a head coach who simply peter-principled himself when he took the job.

Nice use of the business theory.  May I?

"People are promoted to their level of incompetence."

hogman64

Quote from: Blue35 on February 09, 2007, 11:00:42 pm
The fact alone that Nutt called that silly early morning radio show indicates his instability.  He is a very troubled man with all of the symptoms of a psychopath.

I think we got a tip off as to you being right , when he actually tolerated and evidently relished in Teresa's email............that was pretty weird..........

Pork Salad Annie

It's just one more solid block of proof that Houston Nutt is not mentally equipped to run a Div 1 football program and probably not even a Div 2.

Swynler Durden

Quote from: hogman64 on February 09, 2007, 11:12:14 pm

I think we got a tip off as to you being right , when he actually tolerated and evidently relished in Teresa's email............that was pretty weird..........
Her e-mail to MM and the one to Wally were so laced with unbridled hatred it was indicative of an individual with deep seeded issues. In itself it was bad enough but the fact that they forwarded it on to others thinking it was funny is more than a bit unsettling. And HDN did nothing about it until his hand was forced by JW. Where else could a HC get away with this type of $#!t?

pizwilly

"Father Time" is way past his prime, and his boy Houston  "The right Reverand " is a Dimwit.