Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiffin - entertaining article with pictures

Started by ballz2thewall, November 10, 2017, 12:36:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 10, 2017, 10:29:14 pm
Again....he is a sex criminal?

Please link me the conviction and I will need to run the database to see if this heathen has registered.

PRJ

He is the Roman Polanski of college football.

Trash.

You are advocating trash
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 10, 2017, 10:27:06 pm
In his first year...with a team that I believe was 3-9 last year...

Sure...he should be in the top 10.

PRJ

Not necessarily top 10, but with the talent he brought in over the off-season he should have them hitting on all cylinders. He is not doing that.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 10, 2017, 10:11:22 pm
I did. 3 losses at a no-name don't cut it, bud.

So stupid. FAU hasn't won this mean games in 10 years. Win the last 3 and it's a school record at D1 Moron

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on November 10, 2017, 10:32:00 pm
He is the Roman Polanski of college football.

Trash.

You are advocating trash

You labeled him as a sex criminal...I was just wanting to know when he was convicted.

But you seem to think I said Kendall Briles come on down.

I disputed your sex criminal label. If the man participated in a rape, rapes or other scurrilous sexual deviancy, you are correct.

If he didn't participate, he isn't a sex criminal. A scumbag maybe, that is debatable, I mean if some rough men took me against my will and did that, I would be calling the law....not Art and Kendall Briles.

Just my opinion.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 10, 2017, 10:34:08 pm
Not necessarily top 10, but with the talent he brought in over the off-season he should have them hitting on all cylinders. He is not doing that.

He is a better coach than we have up there right now. The dude up there now would be in a dogfight if he played in Goblin stadium against the Goblins tonight. Hell, Harrison would be the favorite if Tom Tice was still coach.

Dude has done a good job at FAU this year. Team was 3-9 last year....I mean was our fearless leader 6-3 after his first 9 games in 2013?

Dude recruits, dude is an offensive Mastermind. Dude isn't afraid of Saban and I believe he has learned his lesson.

Would do superb I believe.

PRJ

King Kong

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 10, 2017, 10:35:36 pm
So stupid. FAU hasn't won this mean games in 10 years. Win the last 3 and it's a school record at D1 Moron

Yeah. By this logic Norvell shouldn't be considered because he went 8-5 in his first year.

Gets real

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 10, 2017, 10:35:36 pm

Name calling is not allowed here. Please refrain from doing so.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 10, 2017, 10:39:51 pm
He is a better coach than we have up there right now. The dude up there now would be in a dogfight if he played in Goblin stadium against the Goblins tonight. Hell, Harrison would be the favorite if Tom Tice was still coach.

Dude has done a good job at FAU this year. Team was 3-9 last year....I mean was our fearless leader 6-3 after his first 9 games in 2013?

Dude recruits, dude is an offensive Mastermind. Dude isn't afraid of Saban and I believe he has learned his lesson.

Would do superb I believe.

PRJ

Dude....

porkrindjimmy

NuttinItUp

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 10, 2017, 10:55:21 pm
Don't call me names.

Name calling isn't allowed.

PRJ

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

Wildhog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 10, 2017, 11:05:32 pm
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

No Lebowski references for you!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawg414

unless we hire Tom Brady, Kiffin might be our only chance at upgrading in the first wive's dept. 

so there's that.

King Kong

Quote from: Hawg414 on November 11, 2017, 08:55:26 am
unless we hire Tom Brady, Kiffin might be our only chance at upgrading in the first wive's dept. 

so there's that.

Kiffin got divorced

Hawg414

TrueBlue

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 10, 2017, 10:11:22 pm
I did. 3 losses at a no-name don't cut it, bud.

Apparently not Scooter. Or you don't know anything about College Football.

He took over a train wreck of a program left by Charlie Partridge and already has them bowl eligible - 5 game win streak and undeafeated in their conference. Yeh, your're right...he sucks.

If we could do the same next year with a new coach, everyone would be jumping up and down.

Like it or not, the guy can recruit his arse off, is a great offensive mind, and we would get some national spotlight just for having him.

If you like Petrino and say you hate Kiffin, then you have issues. They are cut from the same cloth. (Actually Lane is more likeable during press conferences and the recruits love him, unlike Petrino.)

King Kong

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 11, 2017, 10:13:42 am

Apparently not Scooter. Or you don't know anything about College Football.

He took over a train wreck of a program left by Charlie Partridge and already has them bowl eligible - 5 game win streak and undeafeated in their conference. Yeh, your're right...he sucks.

If we could do the same next year with a new coach, everyone would be jumping up and down.

Like it or not, the guy can recruit his arse off, is a great offensive mind, and we would get some national spotlight just for having him.

If you like Petrino and say you hate Kiffin, then you have issues. They are cut from the same cloth. (Actually Lane is more likeable during press conferences and the recruits love him, unlike Petrino.)

And it's now 6-0 in conference. They have their rivals school FIU next week and if they win that they will  finish 9-3. School record

TrueBlue

Quote from: King Kong on November 11, 2017, 06:31:33 pm
And it's now 6-0 in conference. They have their rivals school FIU next week and if they win that they will  finish 9-3. School record

Kiffin spanked him some Skip Holtz today.

pigmania

So Let me get this straight. Gus is a liar, hypocrite and a cheater, but Kiffin would be a good fit and a great coach. Hogville has some of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

colbs

His record at USC isn't bad.  Especially if you consider the 2 year bowl ban and 30 scholarships docked while he was there.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: pigmania on November 11, 2017, 08:04:25 pm
So Let me get this straight. Gus is a liar, hypocrite and a cheater, but Kiffin would be a good fit and a great coach. Hogville has some of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

Well first. Gus most likely isn't an option. Second every coach in college football is a liar, cheater and hypocrite.

And yes Kiffin is a great coach and fit

WilsonHog

If you would consider Lane Kiffin a good hire but Gus Malzahn a bad one, you need to put down the phone, gather your family around you, tell them goodbye, and then shoot yourself in the face. Trust me, they'll be better off in the long run.

H&D

Quote from: King Kong on November 10, 2017, 07:57:08 pm
Well you have fun being done as we win

He couldn't win at USC or Tenner in worse divisions with better players. But sure he's going to win here.......
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"