Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas/Florida game.....Official game thread

Started by Ugly Uncle, March 10, 2006, 07:42:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard_white

I can honestly say I wont miss couple of seniors next year

HogFansReunited

We could have won this game easily.  I don't understand why we keep trying to shoot the three.  We are an inside team.  We win the game in the paint and we would have won tonight if we would have keep taking it inside.  Granted the officials did a horrible job calling the game we still could have won if we would just do what we are good at.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

corndo

Well, I guess at least the final score will look a little nicer at the bottom of the screen now.

realtorhog

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on March 10, 2006, 10:52:57 pm
Ah well.....maybe selectino sunday will be better

as long as SC doesn't win this tournament we have no worries

SuthrnFballer15

You are correct sir......i cant even stand lookin at the goofball!
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

nobballconcept

this team can win at least two in the big dance...just have to show the same intensity they did in the last 1:30.

good night boys...watch out for the tornados in Ok coming our way

Ugly Uncle

We played tired.  Too bad it is too late in the season to work hard on conditioning.

Hmmm...Mike Irwin was right on press row today.
Retired Radio Host

Josef

Why the darn do we play florida on the night they cant miss!?

HoopS

Broken Trigger

Boarcephus

Let me say definantly, UF is not that much better than we are.  If they had not been smoking out their their ass from three point range, we could have beaten them.  I like how things are going with the hogs.  BTW, Donavan is a class act.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Foots

Steven Hill runs like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Boarcephus on March 10, 2006, 10:55:40 pm
Let me say definantly, UF is not that much better than we are.  If they had not been smoking out their their ass from three point range, we could have beaten them.  I like how things are going with the hogs.  BTW, Donavan is a class act.

Man, are you kidding?  Donavan a class act?

OH, shoot, I have to admit it...I think he is to.
Retired Radio Host

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Arkiejared

Lost by an average of 4 and 2/3 points a game in our losses if my math is right

mutdog

Noah looked like Michael Jackson with a pony tail.

GrizzledHogFan

I'm not so much irritated now as just sad.  We should've won that one.  Hopefully we'll get things sorted out before the NCAAT.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pfrg999

THE FIX WAS IN.... Good season... Let's go dancing
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

pfrg999

Quote from: Arkiejared on March 10, 2006, 10:58:39 pm
Lost by an average of 4 and 2/3 points a game in our losses if my math is right

Just wait until we have a PG and some shooters.... NC
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

GrizzledHogFan

Hog1751

HawgWild

I HATE THE GATORS! Anyway that I can take back my post on my most hated team?

Awesome comeback by the HOGS, but the gayturds were just too lucky from behind the arc tonight.

Now for some bitching...Hunter left his game on the bus and S. Hill didn't even to bother to show up tonight. TWICE Hunter had an esy bucket and TWICE he let the ball roll off his hands and out of bounds. Hill, he just sucks! He gets pushed around like I was out there playing. Yea, I suck at basketball and so does Steven Hill. Thye just need to leave his no offensive arse in Fayetville come ncaa time. Townes, he's only slightly better than Hill, but had no game tonight. What in the hell was Hunter doing putting up three's? Ferguson was cold, but played hard and I have no complaints. Brewer as always was awesome and Modica played tough as well.

The ref's as always suck and it appeared to me, probably because I'm a huge homer, that they favored the gators and their dirty play on the inside. To say that I despise the sec officiating is to say that Osama needs to burn in hell.

NO, I don't feel any better for having to say my peace! May lsu thump the gayturds.

WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIE! GO HOGS GO!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HawgWild on March 10, 2006, 11:03:08 pm
I HATE THE GATORS! Anyway that I can take back my post on my most hated team?

Awesome comeback by the HOGS, but the gayturds were just too lucky from behind the arc tonight.

Now for some bitching...Hunter left his game on the bus and S. Hill didn't even to bother to show up tonight. TWICE Hunter had an esy bucket and TWICE he let the ball roll off his hands and out of bounds. Hill, he just sucks! He gets pushed around like I was out there playing. Yea, I suck at basketball and so does Steven Hill. Thye just need to leave his no offensive arse in Fayetville come ncaa time. Townes, he's only slightly better than Hill, but had no game tonight. What in the hell was Hunter doing putting up three's? Ferguson was cold, but played hard and I have no complaints. Brewer as always was awesome and Modica played tough as well.

The ref's as always suck and it appeared to me, probably because I'm a huge homer, that they favored the gators and their dirty play on the inside. To say that I despise the sec officiating is to say that Osama needs to burn in hell.

NO, I don't feel any better for having to say my peace! May lsu thump the gayturds.

WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIE! GO HOGS GO!

You still have to give it up for C. Thomas tonight.  I like how hard he plays.
Retired Radio Host

Arkiejared

Goodnight, uglyuncle.
Goodnight, flkeys guy
Goodnight, hawgwild
Goodnight, Hogville....

Broken Trigger

We still have had an impressive run to make the NCAA tourny.  A lot better than the last 5 or 6 games of last season.  I'm still upbeat about our chances of winning at least a game or two in the tourny.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Ya know, when I stepped back and looked at how close the final score was after remembering FL's 3-point barrage, I wasn't all that disappointed.  I think we could have won the game had we kicked-in that late-game intensity 3 minutes earlier.  Let's hope Stan takes that game film and breaks it down repeatedly for the team.  I think we'll be ready to avenge the loss in the NCAA.

Ugly Uncle

Is there something wrong with our perimeter D?

Didn't Steele from Bama...

Didn't Delk from MSU...

Didn't Kentucky...

Didn't Humphrey...

Just kill us from the outside?

What can we do to change that?
Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 10, 2006, 11:19:38 pm
Is there something wrong with our perimeter D?

Didn't Steele from Bama...

Didn't Delk from MSU...

Didn't Kentucky...

Didn't Humphrey...

Just kill us from the outside?

What can we do to change that?

mace?  ;)

GrizzledHogFan

This loss could either motivate the team to play with even greater intensity than we've seen during their 6-game win streak, or it could shatter their confidence.  Judging by the comeback attempt at the end of the game, I'm gonna go with the former.  I hope I'm right.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: gmb_79 on March 10, 2006, 11:30:58 pm
This loss could either motivate the team to play with even greater intensity than we've seen during their 6-game win streak, or it could shatter their confidence.  Judging by the comeback attempt at the end of the game, I'm gonna go with the former.  I hope I'm right.

I agree with that.  The late-game rally showed some character.