Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA/UF Game Thread

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, February 18, 2006, 01:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

I haven't liked Humphries... i liked that ronnie, thank you

now once again is the free throw test

illini, we are 5/5 from the bonus!!! I am glad they missed that last FT
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

nobballconcept

almost forgot the most important....a real coach

GassHogg

lunchbox72703

its been better than listening to the ole miss game

Thrilbilly

HOGLIGULA

yeah we beat beat someone at home.  Now lets see a road win and then you might be able to get excited
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

artyhog

Best game of the year for the Hogs and best game of Heath's tenure.

hogfancb

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on February 18, 2006, 03:37:09 pm
yeah we beat beat someone at home.  Now lets see a road win and then you might be able to get excited

You should be happy whenever you beat a top 10 team, at home or on the road.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: artyhog on February 18, 2006, 03:37:29 pm
Best game of the year for the Hogs and best game of Heath's tenure.

Agreed.

HOGLIGULA

well i know that frank paid those refs heavily for that win maybe he'll think about it for road games
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

Razor6

Get your Alabama Tickets Today. Get yourself there Tuesday night. Now that this thing is starting to get turned around, let's run with it! GO HOGS! SEE YOU THERE TUESDAY!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on February 18, 2006, 03:38:47 pm
well i know that frank paid those refs heavily for that win maybe he'll think about it for road games

You're kidding, right?  That reffing was lopsided in favor of Florida for 80% of the game.

taintlint

Quote from: Razor6 on February 18, 2006, 03:38:50 pm
Get your Alabama Tickets Today. Get yourself there Tuesday night. Now that this thing is starting to get turned around, let's run with it! GO HOGS! SEE YOU THERE TUESDAY!

Oh my god. Here it goes. Vomit.

BigOFokker

Great Game for the Hogs!! Here's to hoping that this game will help propel them into the post season!  :razorback:

Call The Hogs!!

BigHog396

Well, no chance of getting rid of Heath this year now.  We can lose out, and he will keep his job.  We are going to have to go through another year of this crap.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: gmb_79 on February 18, 2006, 03:39:30 pm

You're kidding, right?  That reffing was lopsided in favor of Florida for 80% of the game.

look at the number of free throws shot 42 to 20 and 30 to 19 team fouls??

BigHog396

That was probably one of the most evenly officiated games we have played all year.  I hate to say it, but it was.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

lunchbox72703

Florida jacked more threes, and arkansas went inside and got fouled more.  seems logical to me that the numbers went that way..besides...the refs screwed everyone at some point in this game.  Go Back to the florida board and cry somemore!

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: BigHog396 on February 18, 2006, 03:41:34 pm

That was probably one of the most evenly officiated games we have played all year.  I hate to say it, but it was.

That's not saying much.

HOGLIGULA

cry why we have got bama next and there are demolishing the vols and are coming pig hunting on tuesday

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on February 18, 2006, 03:44:28 pm
cry why we have got bama next and there are demolishing the vols and are coming pig hunting on tuesday

We'll beat Bama

Queen Hog

We won.  All that matters right now.  Go HOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :razorback: :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

HOGLIGULA

yeah right we will get abused on the inside again because hill will get into foul trouble

hogfan13

DO YOU BELIVE IN MIRICLES......YYYYEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ballhog™

great job hogs.  nice job heath.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hawgin84

If the Hogs play hard like they did today, they can beat Alabama.  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Tomhog™

Great win for the Hogs. The best since Heath has been here.  Now they SHOULD have some confidence and take it to Alabama.  They played them tough in Tuscaloosa, so expect them to play hard Tuesday...

whatsshakinbacon

Well I'm significantly surprised.  I even slept during most of this game as I thought it would wind up another painful disappointment. 

This has the potential to completely turn around our futures as well as Heath's.  But before I jump for joy I want to watch to see if this is a one game wonder or a legitimate evolution of our team.

Tuesday night tells much.

Bacon out...

ballhog™

after all the frustration, today was nice
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 18, 2006, 03:50:40 pm
Well I'm significantly surprised.  I even slept during most of this game as I thought it would wind up another painful disappointment. 

This has the potential to completely turn around our futures as well as Heath's.  But before I jump for joy I want to watch to see if this is a one game wonder or a legitimate evolution of our team.

Tuesday night tells much.

Bacon out...

thank you bacon winning one damn game doesn't erase losing six SEC games

ballhog™

can u imagine if we had only won half at the games we blew...never mind don't torture yourself

chiefsfan

Did the board go down for like the last 50 minutes of the game? 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jkstock04

I'm very surprised...the difference in this game was that we found a way to win instead of a way to lose.  I said yesterday that we had folded and given up...that we would play miserable...i was wrong...congrats to the basketball team...nice to see that they still have some balls....
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 18, 2006, 04:11:01 pm
I'm very surprised...the difference in this game was that we found a way to win instead of a way to lose.  I said yesterday that we had folded and given up...that we would play miserable...i was wrong...congrats to the basketball team...nice to see that they still have some balls....

well said jkstock

Bacon out...

CampuspostmanHOG

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 18, 2006, 04:08:51 pm
Did the board go down for like the last 50 minutes of the game? 

it did for me

jrw11475

I was curious about that as I tried to review the board after I got home about an hour after the game.

jrw11475

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: jrw11475 on February 18, 2006, 05:36:37 pm
Must be a conspiracy.
It is the new strategy.  Board goes down the Hogs win.

hog caller

@leavenworth: i'll bos some of this shiet up and send it to you if you would like it. supposed to be a wind chill of-10--15 tonight, how much do you want. WPS GO Hogs!