Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To the all-knowing negative posters

Started by rndlldk, October 25, 2011, 05:47:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

Quote from: PorkOpine on October 26, 2011, 11:34:47 pm
Yep, but considering he is under a microscope I dare not state what I think of him.  If I get tossed he wins.  And that has been his goal through numerous names.
Of course! He just isn't smart enough to stay away from anything with motho in it.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 26, 2011, 06:52:49 pm
If you have had posts that were removed, they were removed for good reason. There isn't a single Mod on this site that isn't reasonable in their judgement of that which is acceptable and that which is not. My guess, you stepped across the line in some way whether you think you did or not.

My suggestion....re-examine your posts and their quality and whether or not they fit within the confines of that which is acceptable in this forum.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it fits within the parameters of that which is considered to be acceptable on this site.

I respectfully disagree, good sir. That is simply not true.

My posts are legible, coherent, have a good measure of reason and thought,
and contain proper punctuation and spelling. Never any profanities,
and never any name-calling.

But I state my opinion, even if it doesn't always tote the party-line.

And that is why my posts have been deleted in the past. It's quite despicable, actually.

But not in a long time. I think things have settled down from a fever pitch several years ago.

MikePiazza

sometimes what is true isnt whats popular and i thinks that the number one problem with hogville
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

RyanLR

I find all this quite amusing. You people take yourselves way too seriously.

HogSophist

Quote from: RazorFacts on October 26, 2011, 08:44:02 pm
Who said anything was stopping me from expressing my opinion dear friend, that isn't even what the thread evolved into. What it DID evolve into is a discussion about why some try to silence the opinions that they don't agree with it. Or do you deny that happens? If you do, I kindly refer you to

Refer to me? I am openly asking for your opinions. Indeed you clearly are not silenced, in the least. Me thinks thou do protest too much.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

jdhogg0707

Quote from: RyanLR on October 27, 2011, 01:34:45 am
I find all this quite amusing. You people take yourselves way too seriously.

By the looks of your avatar...that's you buddy.  You jammin' there, sugar?  Hahaha.

MuskogeeHogFan

October 27, 2011, 05:05:20 pm #106 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:05:43 am by MuskogeeHogFan
Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on October 26, 2011, 11:41:17 pm
I respectfully disagree, good sir. That is simply not true.

My posts are legible, coherent, have a good measure of reason and thought,
and contain proper punctuation and spelling. Never any profanities,
and never any name-calling.

But I state my opinion, even if it doesn't always tote the party-line.

And that is why my posts have been deleted in the past. It's quite despicable, actually.

But not in a long time. I think things have settled down from a fever pitch several years ago.

Think what you will. It is often more fashionable to think of ones self as being the only voice of reason amongst a storm of what seems to be unreasonable opinion.

Everyone is entitiled to their opinion on this board within the confines of the rules.
Go Hogs Go!

El Puerco

Is it just me or has this thread somehow improved dramatically?

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

El Puerco

farmhawg

From theflyinghog