Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who gets the blame for this horrendous game?

Started by WhatsitHOGabout, January 13, 2015, 07:17:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouachihog

What's going to be even more frustrating is watching us beat them by 30 in BWA in 2 weeks...
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

heatmiser

Quote from: Ouachihog on January 13, 2015, 07:59:09 pm
What's going to be even more frustrating is watching us beat them by 30 in BWA in 2 weeks...
Yep
Arkansas Razorbacks

thehill1414

We had a bad game. Actually a horrendous game. Was it a pathetic effort by the whole team? Yes. Does this happen on the road in college basketball all the time? Yes.

Good comeback.

We will be fine.

RazorPiggie

rhinohog84

The frustrating part of watching us on the road is that we don't think we have to play hard for the full 40 min.  We should play 5v5 starting 20 min before the game. Then Anderson should start the 5 guys who hustled the hardest.

pigelow

sorry guys this one is on the coach, you force the tempo and their guys legs are dead with 10 min. to go in the game.

SloppinItandLovnIt

Quote from: pigelow on January 13, 2015, 08:16:26 pm
sorry guys this one is on the coach, you force the tempo and their guys legs are dead with 10 min. to go in the game.
Were you watching the same game I was watching? They should have dropped out of the press long before they did.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

bcdeputy

Coach Anderson gets all the blame. 

We are horrible on the road and if it doesn't change soon we may need to replace him

MDH

Madden.  You've heard of Bad Bo?  Well we got Bad Madden.  I know it is a team effort and team loss, but Madden did some incredibly stupid things throughout the game.  I never bash players, but this time it is on him.  He gets panicked way earlier than he should and tries to one man it.  It's not just this game, pretty consistent with him.  If we are playing from way behind, he just gets stupid.
We should not have lost this game.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Danny J

Quote from: MDH on January 13, 2015, 08:17:56 pm
Madden.  You've heard of Bad Bo?  Well we got Bad Madden.  I know it is a team effort and team loss, but Madden did some incredibly stupid things throughout the game.  I never bash players, but this time it is on him.  He gets panicked way earlier than he should and tries to one man it.  It's not just this game, pretty consistent with him.  If we are playing from way behind, he just gets stupid.
We should not have lost this game.
I agree for the most part. I wouldn't put all the blame on him but he certainly does more harm than good when on the road. He needs to ride the pine on the road. He plays much better at home. Allow him to come off the bench and play the 2 at home.