Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

razorhawg26

Razorback Nation: Its in The Woods Boys

mword

1SGBob

How about those high school teams from Arkansas making waves at these National 7 on 7 tourneys?  PA is kicking people around and Har-ber and Lake Hamilton (I think) have lost only one game between them!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kkremers

Subiaco Academy needs and is looking for a football coach who is up to the challenge of putting a quality team on the field.This great academic school had great teams once but there are challenges because they are so highly academics,with international students who go home after the school year is up.There are local day students and students who travel daily from the Fort Smith area.While the pay is about 40,000 + ,if you had a son who is in grade 7 -12 he goes to school tuition free .Thats worth around 10.000 per year for a local day student .This school boast a 100 percent college placement for graduates.Cedric Cobbs son is there now.I have worked there myself employees are treated like family.A great place to live and work.Great food served three times daily all year round which if you are working you eat for free.If you have a son this school will make sure he is ready to live a highly successful  life.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Is there an archive for Arkansas high school records that goes back as far as the 60s? Football as well as track and field records are what I'm mostly interested in.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.