Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

30 for 30: Fantastic Lies Duke LaCrosse

Started by BigSexyHog, March 14, 2016, 01:21:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Might be one of the best I have seen.  Would have been nice to hear from the 3 players but get why they didn't want to participate.   Pretty solid job putting this one together.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hoosier

Quote from: BigSexyHog on March 14, 2016, 01:21:49 am
Might be one of the best I have seen.  Would have been nice to hear from the 3 players but get why they didn't want to participate.   Pretty solid job putting this one together.
I didn't realize how corrupt the DA was.
It's criminal that he only spent one day in jail. Him, the cop and the DNA expert should have all spent time in jail.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hoosier on March 14, 2016, 11:40:34 am
It's criminal that he only spent one day in jail. Him, the cop and the DNA expert should have all spent time in jail.

Yeah I am about sick and tired of hearing about corrupt DA's in these types of cases.  I don't remember following it very closely back then cause I hate Duke but I am sure I thought they were guilty to.  So much injustice especially by those stupid dumbass Duke students.  They made a complete ass of themselves.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

zane

Just finished it. Holy darn!!

These guys got railroaded so hard

They pretty much owe their lives to that lawyer that beat down the "DNA expert".

RIP LSUfan

H&D

Quote from: hoosier on March 14, 2016, 11:40:34 am

Haven't seen it, what did the cop do? I'm familiar with the history of the DA and how the "DNA expert" got shredded, I don't remember a cop being involved outside of normal complaint taking.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

vol_in_ar

I hope the folks at the Tennessean, watched it after the Title IX, reporting they are doing on Tennessee right now