Started by fearless_leader, January 01, 2009, 10:57:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fearless_leader

Looking for takers.

The setup:

100$ buyin from all managers

ROTI scoring 10 categories:
R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

At the end of the year, the guy with the most SB gets 12 points (assuming 12 teams) - guy with the fewest gets 1 point.  Whoever has the most points from all 10 categories WINS the league.

Payout can be voted on.

Categories could be voted on too, if there was interest.

I know few here know me, so I'm counting on my old buddy WIndyCityHog to get on this thread and tell you all that if you're interested that I'm a stand-up dude and the money might as well be handled by Credit SUisse.

send me an email if you are REALLY interested in a hundred-dollar fantasy baseball roti league.  Figure the payouts are 60%, 20%, 15%, 5% or something like that - again, to be voted on.

brown.w.matt@gmail.com

Keeper status could also be discussed.

fearless_leader

Not one single person here is interested?

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

fearless_leader

Still no interest here.

Probably have 4 as of now ready to go.  We'll roll with 10.  Bring it!

Oklahawg

Quote from: fearless_leader on February 18, 2009, 07:53:08 pm
Still no interest here.

Probably have 4 as of now ready to go.  We'll roll with 10.  Bring it!

Contact others who have league threads and see if you can merge leagues.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra