Covert 3 and 5 wood standard stiff
RBZ 22* hybrid
Ping G15 4-UW R
CG14 56*sw
Odyssey metal x Dart Belly putter cut down to 35" with Winn Jumbo Lite grip
Bridgestone Tour B330 or E7 depending on how i'm playing that day

rickm1976

Taylormade Burner Superfast 9.5 deg driver
(old) Ping Eye2 1 iron (only off the tees)
Adams Idea Pro Gold 16 deg hybrid
Adams Idea Pro Gold 20 deg hybrid
Mizuno MP 14 4-PW irons
Taylormade RAC Black 54/10
Taylormade RAC Black 58/08
Ping B60 putter
Ram Zebra putter

Which putter depends on the greens.  I have a bunch of old clubs, and may throw any one of them in my bag on any given day depending on course conditions or what kind of mood I'm in.

gotyacovered

New driver

i15 8* 1* open; whiteboard, 73ct S
tour issued TEE 15* adila RIP 70g Stiff 2.7 a
tour issued adams pro black 20* PX HC1 6.5 95g
4-PW Mizzy MP-59's PX 6.5's
52* 56* 60* mizzy black nickel
old school scotty santa fe
You are what you tolerate.

jfan01

Cleveland Classic 290 9* X-stiff stock
Cleveland Mashie 3W X-stiff stock
Titleist 690 CB 3-iron S300
4-PW Cleveland 588 MB S300
52* 56* 60* Vokey
Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #4

Ex-Trumpet

Just put this back in the bag...reshafted with nv75s.  One of the sweetest 3 woods ever made!!

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 10, 2013, 03:27:46 pm
Just put this back in the bag...reshafted with nv75s.  One of the sweetest 3 woods ever made!!

i have a dot one in my living room.   RCH Tour Strong flex.  AWESOME 3 wood.

JHESTER

Quote from: JHESTER on July 16, 2013, 02:55:19 pm
Just picked up a Mizuno MP630 9.5* w/ fubuki shaft pretty cheap.  Going thru a spell with my driver so thought id give it a try.  Anyone hit one?

After swinging this driver for the past two months I have to say this is one of the best drivers I have ever had in my bag.  Very underrated IMO. With the 440cc head it has a nice clean look at address, but the best part is its performance.  It has a nice muted sound, low launch, low spin, and just goes forever.   

Also what is your guys opinion on SST puring?  This is the first shaft I've had that has been pured and I'm hitting more fairways than ever.  Does it make that much of a difference?

HoggyWayne

G25 8* w/ Diamana Ahina 70X
Anser 14.5* TFC X flex
Callaway X Utility 21* driving iron
PING (2013) Anser 4-W KBS Tour X
PING Gorge 50, 54, 58 KBS Tour X
TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs 38" putter

hogman21

9.5*  Titleist 913 D3 Aldila Tour Green 65
15*   Titleist 913Fd MITSUBISHI DIAMANA S+ Blue 72
19*   Titleist 913H MITSUBISHI DIAMANA S+ blue 82HY
3-pw Titleist 714 AP2's Aerotech SteelFiber i110
52*   Titleist Vokey SM5
56*   Titleist Vokey SM5
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi Long

GolfNut57

May 30, 2014, 04:12:17 pm #259 Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 05:08:43 pm by GolfNut57
nm
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Pulled(PP)pork

I'm minus a 3w after snapping the shift in two....

PP

T.V. Caplinger

Anyone need any used golf balls?

kingofdequeen

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

reeser

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 02, 2014, 11:55:40 am

How about some gardening gloves?
It's about getting control of your life and letting go at the same time.   - The Cup

kingofdequeen

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 02, 2014, 11:55:40 am

did you ever buy a table saw you old cheap SOB?

gotyacovered

is this the spammer that got his stuff deleted late last week?

i missed it, another mod del it before i got there... but had several of you report it.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: gotyacovered on August 04, 2014, 04:36:32 pm
is this the spammer that got his stuff deleted late last week?

i missed it, another mod del it before i got there... but had several of you report it.

TV is a legend of DQCC.  This is definitely a friendly, and one of 4 people on the planet.

Hey Mr. Caplinger - you don't know Terry Heron or Chief, do you?

T.V. Caplinger

Of course I know the legend Terry Herron. As for chief if his first name is Kenny I know him too. Ive also been known to skip out on the bill on ya a time or two

kingofdequeen

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 05, 2014, 01:19:00 pm
Of course I know the legend Terry Herron. As for chief if his first name is Kenny I know him too. Ive also been known to skip out on the bill on ya a time or two

good to have you fine sir.

T.V. Caplinger

As for what is in my bag:

A Michelob Ultra right hand putter
A Left handed putt-putter that may or may not be hot
Few random range balls most likely from DQCC
Set of hand me down irons from Buddy
King Cobra Driver that I hit 300(220 straight, 80 to the right)

reeser

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 05, 2014, 02:40:43 pm

Each putter grip locked and loaded with a ball picker upper. That 3 wheeler cart still in action?
It's about getting control of your life and letting go at the same time.   - The Cup

T.V. Caplinger

Unfortunately T.V. is no longer with us, not sure about his cart though. This is a tribute account and that is what it is my bag sadly.

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 05, 2014, 02:40:43 pm

I will take those irons off your hands if your tired of them

T.V. Caplinger

Quote from: 71832 on August 06, 2014, 10:56:24 am
I will take those irons off your hands if your tired of them

That's ok I am definitely not tired of them. They are the only reason I can shoot a somewhat respectable score with hideous driving and putting. Played DQCC couple of times the past two weeks, you ever go out there anymore?

pignparadise

left handed clubs
Taylormade Burner driver and 5 wood
Heavonwood 7 wood
Taylormade Burner irons
PingEye 2 iron
Righthanded 6 iron
Right handed Ping Nelli putter
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Boarcephus

Ordered a new Taylormade Speedblade 3 iron to add to my bag and should be here any day.  Taking the hybrid out and I'll just carry 2 woods.  I just need something to fill in the 210-215 range and I thought the hybrid would do it but I never got comfortable with it.  I've always hit the long irons well and the new Rocketbladz are really easy to hit to I'm hopeful this fills in the gap.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Wildhog

I'm looking for a 14* hybrid.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

gotyacovered

Quote from: Wildhog on August 12, 2014, 03:21:32 pm
I'm looking for a 14* hybrid.

i didnt even know they made them with that low of a loft... if you find one grab two and we'll split 'em.

kingofdequeen

they do.  i've had one.  :D

Wildhog

Quote from: kingofdequeen on August 12, 2014, 04:24:42 pm
they do.  i've had one.  :D

I've been looking.  Those bishes are hard to find.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Wildhog on August 12, 2014, 04:33:01 pm
I've been looking.  Those bishes are hard to find.

here's a bunch of them in RH available for purchase.  little known website.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clubs-/115280/i.html?_from=R40&_sac=1&Club%2520Type=Hybrid%252C%2520Utility%2520Club&_nkw=14+hybrid&_dcat=115280&Dexterity=Right%252DHanded&rt=nc

gotyacovered

i gotta back up wildhog on this, i scanned thru first page and didnt see one of those that i wanted, although the TM at the top of the page was tempting at $12.56.

they hard to find.

they=one that i want

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on August 09, 2014, 07:12:55 pm
That's ok I am definitely not tired of them. They are the only reason I can shoot a somewhat respectable score with hideous driving and putting. Played DQCC couple of times the past two weeks, you ever go out there anymore?
haven't been out in about a month too hot but if you get the urge holler at me I get off at noon and will go about any day 

Ex-Trumpet

I put the Ping Eye 2 +no+ back in the bag...

root_hawg

Going to get new driver
Callaway xhot 4 wood
Ping hybrids 3-5
Mizuno MP54 irons
Mizuno MPT4 wedges
Taylor Made Ghost putter

Titleist prov1 balls

vol_in_ar

sooiebaby

Callaway Razr-x black 9.5 driver
Adams Speedline F11 3 wood
Callaway Razr-x black 5 wood
Cobra amp cell irons 4-GW
Taylormade RAC 56* wedge 12* bounce
Nike Ignite blade putter

Nike 20xi-x balls, with the occasional Pro-v1x for good measure.
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

cc

Think I've changed the bag some since last post a few years ago.

Ping G30 with Ping Tour 65 shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 Tour 16.5
Adams 9031 20*
Taylormade Rocketbladez Tours 4-gw
Vokey SM4 56 & 60
TM Spyder belly cut down to 33" - love the heavier putter head

root_hawg

Put the new Titleist 915 driver in the bag and traded my odyssey putter to a guy for a Scotty Cameron straight up.

colbs

Ping G15 10.5
Adams Speedline 12 15*
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 21*
Callaway X20 4-PW
Cleveland CG14 52*
Vokey 56*
Odyessey White Hot Putter

rickm1976

Ping K15 9.5* Driver
Ping K15 16* FW
Adams Idea Pro Gold 16* HYB
Adams Idea Pro Gold 20* HYB
Ping I20 4-9, PW, AW
Ping Eye2 SW (legal grooves)
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball
Ping B60 (have had for 20 years)

I alternate the two putters depending on green conditions.  I know I have two 16* clubs, but I hit the 3-wood 20 yards farther than the 16* hybrid.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 20, 2012, 11:04:16 am
Taylormade R-11 10.5
Titleist 906F4 3W Taylormade M2 3wood 15*
Taylormade RBZ Tour 18* Hybrid
Titleist Z-M Forged 3-P Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Titleist Vokey Designed 54 & 58
Odyssey White Hot XG #9 Putter (Philly Mick style)

Updated. M2 is pretty sweet.

kingofdequeen

9.5 Callaway xr16 subzero grafalloy blue x
13 Adams Super xtd Fuji rombax 7w06x
17 Callaway xr16 4wd stock Fuji x
21 Adams dhy ust attas 100s
5-9 old Adams pro protos rifle 6.0
50 588
54-58 vokey
64 588
Putter o the week.
Lamkin crosslines upsidedown
So much lead tape.  Cannot ship clubs to CA.

GolfNut57

December 10, 2017, 06:48:37 pm #294 Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 05:13:58 pm by GolfNut57
Well, been four years since I posted this but for the most part my set is still the same. I have hit the big 60 this year so I changed my driver and 3W shafts to the 45g Sr flex pro graphalloy blue. That has helped me gain about 10-15 yards on my tee shots. I have also replaced the Infinity irons with used PingG20s, steel shafts. I just added a fifth wedge to my bag. A Dunlop 64 degree flop wedge for those 60 yard shots and in.

For those counting that's 15 clubs but since I don't play in tourneys it's no big deal imo.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

cc

Quote from: GolfNut57 on December 10, 2017, 06:48:37 pm
Well, been four years since I posted this but for the most part my set is still the same. I have hit the big 60 this year so I changed my driver and 3W shafts to the 45g Sr flex pro graphalloy blue. That has helped me gain about 10-15 yards on my tee shots. I have also replaced the Infinity irons with used PingG20s, steel shafts. I just added a fifth wedge to my bag. A Dunlop 64 degree flop wedge for those 60 yard shots and in.

For those counting that's 15 clubs but since I don't play in tourneys it's no big deal imo.

Infinity had some really good looking "players" irons a few years back.  Almost no offset and decent cavity back.  Looked really similar to the DCI B's I had probably 20 years ago. 

cc

Quote from: kingofdequeen on September 10, 2013, 09:23:17 pm
i have a dot one in my living room.   RCH Tour Strong flex.  AWESOME 3 wood.

Probably at least a dozen years ago, I picked up a Big Bertha Warbird 4+ with Accra X flex that was in great shape for $25 in Colorado Springs.  Shaft alone was $200 at the time.  I had another knee surgery and lost clubhead speed from 110+ to 98-100.  Sold it for $75.  Fast forward to current and gained a lot of it back, I wished I had that club.  My M2 is a great stick but that 4+ was so dang consistent.  Probably had something to do with the increased play and practice at the time vs now.  But maybe not because it always the arrow and not the indian........right?

root_hawg

Changed up the bag...went almost all Callaway

Epic Driver
Epic hybrids
Epic irons
Callaway wedges
Scotty Cameron Putter

GolfNut57

Quote from: root_hawg on December 11, 2017, 11:48:48 am
Changed up the bag...went almost all Callaway

Epic Driver
Epic hybrids
Epic irons
Callaway wedges
Scotty Cameron Putter

You REALLY need to go ALL Callaway in that bag. I will trade you a Odyssey putter for that Cameron to put you in synchronized form with the game.  ;)

GolfNut57

Been wanting one ever since they came out last year and I finally added the Callaway Big Bertha Epic driver to my bag this afternoon. Went by the NLR Golf HQ to just browse and maybe see what they had in ways of hitting nets for the back yard and saw this one sitting in the used rack marked at $290. Now I just have to hope I get to try it out pretty soon. Sure hope we get some nice weather the next couple weeks.