Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have to go out for a while, but i want to leave Hog fans with this about our team

Started by forrest city joe, January 26, 2015, 01:35:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Our players and coaches are giving it all they have. get behind the team and coach Anderson, as They make a run at our first NCAA bid in 7 years. they are  and 15 and 4 and 2 and 0  in the Sec. the players and coaches deserve your support. can not wait to see the Hogs get payback on TN. it's going to be a fun game. now i am out for a while. GO HOGS. and GO MIKE ANDERSON.

Hawg Red

The Hogs are 15 and 4. Please do not take credit away from Mike Anderson by not acknowledging one of his victories. You have been exposed as a hater. You want Mike Anderson fired. EXPOSED.

Inhogswetrust

Good luck FCJ with whatever reason you're out for. Hope to have you back soon.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 26, 2015, 01:37:27 pm
The Hogs are 15 and 4. Please do not take credit away from Mike Anderson by not acknowledging one of his victories. You have been exposed as a hater. You want Mike Anderson fired. EXPOSED.

+1 bingo HawgRed seems like someone has to call out FCJoseph

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 26, 2015, 01:37:27 pm

This coming from someone that was upset because the Hogs won a game not to many days ago.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hawg Red

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 26, 2015, 01:39:40 pm
This coming from someone that was upset because the Hogs won a game not to many days ago.

Because they won?

Try again.